• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either I'm crazy or I just fell through a wormhole back to my 2002 self, but I'm enjoying PRhyme. "Wishin'" feels like a classic Royce/Premo track.

The best project Royce has been a part of since The Bar Exam 2.

Also has Schoolboy Q's best verse since Habits & Contradictions.

I was heavy into Royce with Death is Certain. Like I went through all his mixtapes/albums and everything. I stopped caring a little after slaughterhouse.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The dick/gun revelation absolutely killed Royce for me. Not just his content either, I sort of got bored of his slower flows.

Still very competent but I've lost the desire to willingly check shit out. Mostly in for PRhyme for preemo.

The dick/gun revelation absolutely killed Royce for me. Not just his content either, I sort of got bored of his slower flows.

Still very competent but I've lost the desire to willingly check shit out. Mostly in for PRhyme for preemo.

8hc9x.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Even the nonsense dick rhymes are memorable with Thugger tho. He has truly mastered that art. We're talking about a song that starts with:

I fucked it and washed out my dick with the curtains inside of the Phantom
If shes standing next to Young Thugger, I'll try not to kill for the camera

Goddamn I love The Blanguage. So infectious.

8hc9x.gif

Early 00's Royce had one of my favorite flows in hip-hop. I stand by that to this day. He lost me around The Bar Exam 3 when he was drunk and sloppy screaming all over those tracks. Then Slaughterhouse started and he just faded away.

Even the nonsense dick rhymes are memorable with Thugger tho. He has truly mastered that art. We're talking about a song that starts with:

I fucked it and washed out my dick with the curtains inside of the Phantom
If shes standing next to Young Thugger, I'll try not to kill for the camera

Goddamn I love The Blanguage. So infectious.

8hc9x.gif
Will Enzo ever be able to get lyrics right?

Find out on the next episode

Ferg saying "I'll give you cake like Mathilda" on Fergsomnia is stupidly funny.

I'm ready for this Ghost to have all the same flaws the Wu album had but for people to love it anyway...

Wu tang ain't that bad. It's about what I expect from a Wu tang album honestly.

Probably won't get a whole lot or replays but there's some okay songs on there. Ruckus in B Minor for example is great.

The low points in the album are... Pretty low tho

thabiz

Big Noyd, Large Professor & Kool G Rap - Naturally Born (Cookin' Soul Remix)

01. Heltah Skeltah (feat. DJ Revolution) - "Midnight Madness" (Audible Doctor Remix)
02. Skyzoo - "Strung Out" (Small Professor Remix)
03. El Da Sensei (feat. MeLa Machinko) - "2 The Death" (M-Phazes Remix)
04. Supernatural - "Altitude" (GMJ Remix)
05. Blu (feat. MeLa Machinko) - "Kiss the Sky" (Large Professor Remix)
06. Royce da 5'9", Skillz & Diamond D - "One for the Money" (Mananz Remix)
07. Big Noyd, Large Professor & Kool G Rap - "Naturally Born" (Cookin' Soul Remix)
08. Blu & Nottz (feat. Nitty Scott, MC) - "Boyz II Men" (Diamond D Remix)
09. Sean Price, Billy Danze & Maffew Ragazino - "Land of the Crooks" (Divided Souls Ent. & DJ Pain 1 Remix)
10. Guilty Simpson & Small Professor - "Go" (Zilla Rocca Remix)

Jan 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom