• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
except it's console>pc in this case (those key commands are booty).

no controller support doe?

aRHw9iV.png

Metal Gear Rising is overrated.

God Hand > Bayonetta > Vanquish > Viewtiful Joe > Okami > MGR > Anarchy Reigns > MadWorld

I haven't played any of the Wii U stuff

I really like Platinum tho their games come with flaws. I understand why someone might stan them, because they make games that remind me of ones I played when I was a kid in the 16 bit era, so I feel connected to their gameplay.

But most of their games are rushed (MGR especially) or lacking in content (Okami/MadWorld's repetitiveness, Anarchy Reigns).

Their best game all around is definitely Bayonetta, it's the only one without glaring flaws.
Agreed Platinum has some of my favorite games ever under their belt.

He was trying yo trickle out the results so people would check out some of the lower ranking albums but mods said lolfuck that and made him list everything at once.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
New Danny/Action is weird. Great beat but Danny's verse sounds off on it (but is a decent verse).

Crooked I with the stupidest name change ever. Dat Kendrick envy. Cringeworthy celebratory song. Fam you know Em carried that shit. He's doing way too much on that beat lol

Latest Fuck, That's Delicious was great as usual. That Taxi Driver lmfao they call me Larry Bird. started PUMPING
MONEY
Eminem the wigger? WAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
dying
Is there a thread on this? There needs to be, every episode is so consistently good.

Audio Push ft. Wale - Quick Fast. Not really feeling it. Wale verse is straight tho.

IrishNinja

yeah, ive been meaning to watch bronson's show more regular like

also no one checks for crooked I, and i even know an ortiz fan

I'll check it out soon for sure, mcu soured my opinion on those characters but I understand there's some good stories out there

Yeah man there are ALOT of great stories from the marvel characters in the comics just let me know if you want to read up on a particular character I'm a big comic fan.

see5harp

I misunderstood you previously.

After my first post on the matter, I found out that they're not just stretching/cropping the show, but I still don't understand the need to release it in 16:9 when the original format was just fine.

From Simon's blog post on the matter,

Sacrifice quality for filling up that widescreen television brehs.

I do see a point in remastering just for image quality sake and would probably prefer it just be identical to what they filmed in the same ratio. I'm satisfied that the entire remaster is being supervised though. If it were filmed on video cams then sure there'd be no point to me.

IrishNinja

goddamn, dawn of the planet of the apes was great

Yeah man there are ALOT of great stories from the marvel characters in the comics just let me know if you want to read up on a particular character I'm a big comic fan.

still bummed Hawkguy & old Moon Knight team left. at least i have Daredevil

Crooked I with the stupidest name change ever. Dat Kendrick envy. Cringeworthy celebratory song. Fam you know Em carried that shit. He's doing way too much on that beat lol

Latest Fuck, That's Delicious was great as usual. That Taxi Driver lmfao they call me Larry Bird. started PUMPING
MONEY
Eminem the wigger? WAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
dying
Is there a thread on this? There needs to be, every episode is so consistently good.

yea Crooked I song was suspect
I listened to the whole thing and it he would keep saying one good line...then three wack lines, rinse repeat

and the Bronsolinio episode was great, cab driver definitely a highlight
funny when he compared him to 2Pac and Biggie and said not to get shot lol

overcast

anyone play d3 on ps4? been thinking about picking it up.

roommate bought that one black friday as well...im lookin at evil within & alien isolation first but if a few of ya'll are down i'd renew my PS+ and give it a go
I would be down.
what happened last year
I believe serv wanted to roll the awards out (considering he did the work) and a few people jumped down his throat forcing him to put them all up at once.

Vorheez

anyone play d3 on ps4? been thinking about picking it up.

roommate bought that one black friday as well...im lookin at evil within & alien isolation first but if a few of ya'll are down i'd renew my PS+ and give it a go

I would be down.
Count me in, that makes 4. I haven't played for awhile but ive been looking for an excuse to get back into it

And this Ferg tape is growing on me,

Perfume
Fergsomnia
This Side
Let It Go 2
Doe-Active
NV
Ja Rule

Are all dope, there might be one or two I'm missing. And what's the problem with Big Sean? He's good. His verse on Ja Rule is one of the best on the album

goddamn, dawn of the planet of the apes was great

still bummed Hawkguy & old Moon Knight team left. at least i have Daredevil

DD is ending soon breh at least we had over 40 issues though. Dropped Hawkeye a while back still have to catch up on it and Moon Knight was great wished Ellis would do more but that's how he works these days. Oh and Dawn of the Apes probably in my top for this year.

Young Magus

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - West Coast
• Favorite Artist - Nujabes and/or Nas
• Favorite Artist Outside of Hip Hop/ Rap? - Metallica, Iron Maiden, Miles Davis, Marvin Gaye.
• Best feature killer - N/A
• Favorite producer - Madlib and Nujabes
• Favorite album - Illmatic
• What's in your playlist right now? - Some stuff from the Quarter Wrap-Ups and the Jazz-Hop Thread
• What's Your 2014 AOTY? - Pinata

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: First 3 albums > Everything Else
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member?: Ghostface
• Jay Z or Nas?: Nas
• Biggie or Pac?: Pac
• What’s your dream album/project?: N/A
• Who is the next big rapper/producer?: N/A
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee?: That's a good ass question
• Have you been known to eat ass?: Nah Breh
• Whats your favorite position to get pegd?: ........
• Onions or Avocados?: Avocados
• Can you Cook REAL food? (non of that frozen shit): Hell Yea.

Musical Taste:
• Favorite Artist Outside of Hip Hop/ Rap? - Metallica, Iron Maiden, Miles Davis, Marvin Gaye.
• What's in your playlist right now? - Some stuff from the Quarter Wrap-Ups and the Jazz-Hop Thread

GAF-Hop Discusses:

Wassup breh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Musical Taste:

GAF-Hop Discusses:
3973512_o.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That new J Cole is out. I'm curious to hear it even though TWU is the only project of his I can listen to from front to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom