• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

I feel bad for yall non booty eating squares. You know that feeling where you're going down the stairs, and you have that faint half-second "oh shit" moment where you expect one last step but reach the floor instead? It's like a half second rush. Eating ass, that first tongue penetration is like a prolonged feeling of that positive anxiety. You think you know what it's going to taste like but then it's totally different, and the rush of the moment just overwhelms you.
looFsIu.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Im from a block where they say don't pull out a Glock if you're not planning on shooting
Shhhhieeeetttt
I'm like Daylyt's tattoo artist, I'm drawing on a n***a even if I don't know what I'm doing

Trey

I feel bad for yall non booty eating squares. You know that feeling where you're going down the stairs, and you have that faint half-second "oh shit" moment where you expect one last step but reach the floor instead? It's like a half second rush. Eating ass, that first tongue penetration is like a prolonged feeling of that positive anxiety. You think you know what it's going to taste like but then it's totally different, and the rush of the moment just overwhelms you.

you always could paint a picture, PD.

overcast

Oh my god. Written like a scholar too lmao.
Who is this clown? Wtf.

Tokubetsu

Daylyt so amazing man.

Spawn Face tattoo
shitting on camera in a video

Some woman actually let this clown nut inside her and was like "yeah I think imma carry it to term"

amazing

bless up

Daylyt so amazing man.

Spawn Face tattoo
shitting on camera in a video

Someone woman actually let this clown nut inside her and was like "yeah I think imma carry it to term"

amazing

bless up

sitting in the passenger seat of a honda accord, saying all kinds of wild possibly PhoenixDarkly sus shit in front of their son, thinking, "Yeah, that's my boo"

Any no excuse for any of ya'll to die alone. SOMEBODY out there wants your ass.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Esch

Banned
there is someone for everyone brehs.

even the dummies.

I don't think you can judge Daylyt by the simple intelligence metrics we possess today. I'm convinced there's something downright metaphysical about this guy. I can't even begin to fathom his origin. No, and you better not link me this guy's life story, enzo. I'm not trying to read that he was a Somali war orphan who lived in a house of mirrors for 14 months instead of going to school. I'm absolutely sure this guy exists in at least six dimensions. He's a Marvel character, not a human. Daylyt is almost spiritual brehs. If this world we live in is the Inferno, he's Virgil.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is there a GAF-Hop Driveclub?

Game looks incredible, want to pick it up soon but I'm holding out for that PS+ edition unless there's a firesale
which I still expect soon

Ebro says Hot97 isn't ClearChannel? Also, Chris Rock killing it as usual. Hip-hop does not live in South Dakota. It barely visits. It might be renting.

Also Chappelle x Chris Rock tour maybe :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom