• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dude is saying it wasn't over Cassie, but I can totally see Diddy flipping over that shit, especially with recent events.

Tokubetsu

Mau ®;142373002 said:
Let's all pray for the Champagne Papi's well being.

I can already tell Views From The 6 will be another classic.

tumblr_m8te5y31Hu1qi78eho1_500.gif

Drake gonna be bouncing back sliding back with a classic album to jump in your girls' dms in no time.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Diddy definitely has wanted to fade someone over far less than song rights, so... lol. I'm kinda surprised that he's still getting into shit like this. Thought T.I.'s advice was enough, but I guess not.

I can't believe how many people are sleeping on Black Milk's CD. Not here on gaf but like every so called hip-hop head I know is amazed when I introduce them to his album. It isn't like he some backpack dude that only Des knows of either.
I preffered his last tape but damn Black Milk is killing it. Love his shit.

studyguy

Thought you dudes were acting real suspect a while back when you were talking up Birdman, beards and stanning all those flamboyant SE characters. Now I don't know what to think about this thread.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
There are two clans on GAF Hop. Do you enjoy eating the booty, talking about eating the booty and asking questions about the booty? Then you're Cudder's bitch. The rest of us are normal, well adjusted people.

There are two clans on GAF Hop. Do you enjoy eating the booty, talking about eating the booty and asking questions about the booty? Then you're Cudder's bitch. The rest of us are normal, well adjusted people.
Acting like you ain't overseas in Germany getting convinced to try some new things

IrishNinja

i have a confession to make
i enjoy this song

dun you enjoy ayn rand books, this aint the worst of your sins

shyne bout to do some more time smh

hahaha why didnt i see this shot comin

yeah but the former group pretty much takes over every 10-15 pages or so

I feel bad for yall non booty eating squares. You know that feeling where you're going down the stairs, and you have that faint half-second "oh shit" moment where you expect one last step but reach the floor instead? It's like a half second rush. Eating ass, that first tongue penetration is like a prolonged feeling of that positive anxiety. You think you know what it's going to taste like but then it's totally different, and the rush of the moment just overwhelms you.

IrishNinja

wait so not eating dookie by accident is that rush then

i mean i'm a thrillseeker but i don't like leave my dick in doorways and try to close it real quick just for the sensation of not smashing it

aside: brat & biggie, classic track fam

Pathos

Banned
I feel bad for yall non booty eating squares. You know that feeling where you're going down the stairs, and you have that faint half-second "oh shit" moment where you expect one last step but reach the floor instead? It's like a half second rush. Eating ass, that first tongue penetration is like a prolonged feeling of that positive anxiety. You think you know what it's going to taste like but then it's totally different, and the rush of the moment just overwhelms you.

whoadahell.png

drake with a last second entry for L of the year
we were wrong to doubt him
Take Care 2 finna be a simp classic

can't wait for Marvins Room pt. 2

"Cups of the Ciroc,
Diddy in my old phone"

and that 50 Cent pic goddamn that's hilarious

dun you enjoy ayn rand books, this aint the worst of your sins

fuck lol
first half of atlas shrugged was good i swear

Tokubetsu

2mI48Cp.gif

injurai

Banned

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom