• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B4X65R7CUAAlMwx.jpg

DominoKid

idk how folks are mad about that needledrop score for cole. i don't fuck w/ that cornball but i don't see how any reasonably honest listener could give it more than 6/10.

Vorheez

Now that the dust has settled, some final words on Fergs tape?

I think we were all a little harsh on it because of the hype. I dig it, definitely grown on me

Is there a GAF-Hop Driveclub?

Game looks incredible, want to pick it up soon but I'm holding out for that PS+ edition unless there's a firesale
which I still expect soon

Ebro says Hot97 isn't ClearChannel? Also, Chris Rock killing it as usual. Hip-hop does not live in South Dakota. It barely visits. It might be renting.

Also Chappelle x Chris Rock tour maybe :O

This was a good interview.

Chappelle x Rock Tour would be amazing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Now that the dust has settled, some final words on Fergs tape?

I think we were all a little harsh on it because of the hype. I dig it, definitely grown on me
It's mostly trashy fun but there's a few tracks that are just flat out awful like doe-active. I love Ferg but I wish I could unhear that shit. 😩

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jesus, how many banned GAFer havens are there? I swear that's like the fourth.

That site is really hard on the eyes though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
enzo's splinterforumphobia makes me really uncomfortable when engaging in this community
Bizarre closing down and their forums going with it scarred me, man.

Nothing wrong with posting on more than one forum, just kind of weird that there's a new one every so often when you'd figure they'd all go to the same place.

Maron

idk how folks are mad about that needledrop score for cole. i don't fuck w/ that cornball but i don't see how any reasonably honest listener could give it more than 6/10.

I recently got into the guy's channel, what's wrong with him? Not arguing just curious.

...you'd figure they'd all go to the same place.
I'm not gonna pretend like I know the ins and outs to the splinter forum game more than probably some of the lifers here, but I think this used to be exactly the case.

As with all communities though, they drift apart, people grow up and some (most?) aren't able to keep bringing people in.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I recently got into the guy's channel, what's wrong with him? Not arguing just curious.
He values pretty specific things when it comes to formulating his score. Usually his scores also don't match up with how he talks about a project too.

I feel like more often than not he's just telling you his preferences more than using any real breadth of knowledge TBH. But that's any music review in a nutshell IMO.

I'm not gonna pretend like I know the ins and outs to the splinter forum game more than probably some of the lifers here, but I think this used to be exactly the case.

As with all communities though, they drift apart, people grow up and some (most?) aren't able to keep bringing people in.
This is true. Anyways, I don't want to seem like I'm hating on people posting elsewhere or something, so I'll just leave it at that forum looks ugly as fuck and like it's made for tablets for old people.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
liking Cole's new album so far. production is far more interesting than Born Sinner.

glow

Banned
GAF-Hop, I need your help. I've had this hip hop lyric stuck in my head all day and I can't for the life of me remember who the artist or track is. Checked Google and I only got one result, which was just some guy quoting it on Twitter. The lyric is "I can't sleep at night, I'm havin craaazy dreams!" Anyone know what it's from? kamspy? You gotta know this one man. I don't even listen to that much hip hop so it can't be too obscure, but it's obviously obscure enough that the lyrics aren't on the Internet.

PGamer

fucking juniors
GAF-Hop, I need your help. I've had this hip hop lyric stuck in my head all day and I can't for the life of me remember who the artist or track is. Checked Google and I only got one result, which was just some guy quoting it on Twitter. The lyric is "I can't sleep at night, I'm havin craaazy dreams!" Anyone know what it's from? kamspy? You gotta know this one man. I don't even listen to that much hip hop so it can't be too obscure, but it's obviously obscure enough that the lyrics aren't on the Internet

2Pac - Troublesome '96?

CRS

Eh, after listening to that Hot Ni**a Remix, I am not hyped at all. I have no idea how he could not have any energy on that beat. It felt so flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom