• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Some of this sounds dope, that HoB old school Weeknd style.

Hopefully now that he has his mainstream record and money, he'll go back to his old type of music.

zDOsFjF.png

if anything he's gonna double down now that he's had a taste of success. he wants to be MJ big.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kanye's Webby Speech for Artist of the Year.

Desiigner reads the lyrics to Panda.

Drake on Ellen. Jared Leto scares him pretty good lol

Sounds like shit.

I'm In It.

It is known that Abel is working with the HoB production crew again.

http://www.factmag.com/2016/05/04/the-weeknd-to-reunite-with-house-of-balloons-producers/
Wow I thought the dropping the 'e' thing was just a rumour, didn't know it got officially confirmed a while ago.

---

Is there a link to the new La Flame leaks?

overcast

That first chorus of All We Got is just a fucking wall of noise. Why. Song is a great opener aside from the chorus. "We know we know we got it" is nice though.

Ninja Dom

Haven't watched yet, but I always wondered what he meant with "Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda".

Really? And I thought Panda was your favourite song with all the GIFs you post.

Yeah the blacked out windows on a white BMW X6 look like a Panda's face.

T Dollarz

Welcome to the good life. When I used to smoke and drive music was insane

Yeah I gave up smoking a few months ago, but smoking and driving used to be a daily ritual so I know what you mean. That's probably when I miss it most tbh, it was just so relaxing.

Anyways, yeah this sub has changed everything. I'll never own a car without one again. All my music has been given new meaning. Just been sifting through my entire library seeing how things sound going OMG THIS IS AMAZING. Everything legitimately THUMPS now.

Jay Sosa

Does anyone of you own a Bose Soundlink Mini 2, and is it worth the money?

I'm pretty fed up with all these shitty bluetooth speakers I have tried so far (most positive reviews on amazon have to be by either deaf or paid customers) but I'm not sure if shelling out that much more is worth it.

Will use it for music, obviously, but also for audiobooks and podcasts. The latter is quite often a huge problem for cheaper BT speakers.

thanks

Bacon

Yeah I gave up smoking a few months ago, but smoking and driving used to be a daily ritual so I know what you mean. That's probably when I miss it most tbh, it was just so relaxing.

Anyways, yeah this sub has changed everything. I'll never own a car without one again. All my music has been given new meaning. Just been sifting through my entire library seeing how things sound going OMG THIS IS AMAZING. Everything legitimately THUMPS now.

Did any of the speakers get upgraded or was it just the amp and subwoofer? Looking into upgrading my cars system myself.

The transition from Out The Frame to Seize Power on this Havoc/Alchemist album is so dope.

idk about AOTY but it's absolutely a solid complement to Albert Einstein. Havoc just exists on these beats like Prodigy did, but it still works.

T Dollarz

Did any of the speakers get upgraded or was it just the amp and subwoofer? Looking into upgrading my cars system myself.

Nah I didn't need to do anything else, the surrounding speakers sound great too, and the amp and sub accentuates their power.

Koozek

Eh, pretty obvious he hasn't thought about the whole topic much yet besides the superficial bumper-sticker wisdom, doesn't mean that he's ill-minded. Sometimes somebody just has to point out your logical flaw until you get it. Besides, I hope you don't decide listening to rappers based on whether they have a well informed opinion on complex political matters. Not everyone is like Macklemore.

Syntsui

This all lives matter makes too much sense for the ignorant mind, I won't blame him. It's hard to argue about this stuff with people that don't really care about getting out of the confort zone and understand the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom