• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Nice video, thanks. Anyone have any other videos that break down hip hop like this? Ive never thought about rhymes in this way before.

Would like to see them do the same with the modern style of rap, Migos, Future, Thugga etc. It's so different and exciting how the whole sound and feel of rap changed in the last years. Even André used the Thugga/Post Malone hybrid flow on Hello's hook/bridge, which was really surprising to hear, lol:

https://youtu.be/KXGqHYNTNHU?t=1m12s

HiResDes

Someone wake up Toku:

KRWU (Kome Ryde With Us), a collaborative album between Oakland's Squadda B, Little Rock's Pepperboy, & Young God of Blue Sky Black Death

Ninja Dom

Havoc & Alchemist: 3/10

Boring, boring, boring.

How Havoc & Alc have found a 20 year career finding a sound and then looping it endlessly through the entire song, is getting very boring to me now. Not one stand out song on the album.

Okay not gonna lie

I am so fucking behind on hip hop in general

But I listened to Young Thug With Them after lurking the thread and all I can do is laugh

Dude reminds me of Danny Brown, so fucking funny

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Okay not gonna lie

I am so fucking behind on hip hop in general

But I listened to Young Thug With Them after lurking the thread and all I can do is laugh

Dude reminds me of Danny Brown, so fucking funny

Now you're no longer behind. Thugger is the only rapper that matters in the year 2016.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just started this Post Malone.

I said rest in peace to Bankroll
You in a better place dog

it-s-going-down-o.gif

This was surprisingly good.

Fjordson

Man I think You Was Right by Lil Uzi is one of my favourite tracks this year. Just something about it. Probably the chill beat from Metro.

IrishNinja

meth & red, earl, flylo and more importantly, thievery corporation coming to miami in october, phew

Young Thug is more important to the future of hip hop than Kendrick, drake, or Cole will ever be

was bout to say let's have this conversation in 3-5 years but there's no way ya'll don't burn gafhop down long before then

ughhhhhhhhh

Be disappointed in the political opinions of coke dealers brehs.

cold comfort, but fair
least it's not logic-tier dumb shit

xHiryu

I fucked with Late Knight Special, Kirk has talent when it comes to producing but the actual rapping part needs improvement. Blessed on this Friday with new Kirk and Casey, its a good ass day.

Anth0ny

iPlW3k9.jpg

more dates for drake and future.

i'm gonna try to reach ovo fest but if I can't snag tickets for a reasonable price those october dates are looking real nice.

DominoKid

Would like to see them do the same with the modern style of rap, Migos, Future, Thugga etc. It's so different and exciting how the whole sound and feel of rap changed in the last years. Even André used the Thugga/Post Malone hybrid flow on Hello's hook/bridge, which was really surprising to hear, lol:

https://youtu.be/KXGqHYNTNHU?t=1m12s

Well this would require admitting those guys are actually excellent rappers. and the ppl who'd take the time to make a vid like this cant bring themselves to do that. Either that or they simply cant recognize the genius because their dusty ears cant process it.

I fucked with Late Knight Special, Kirk has talent when it comes to producing but the actual rapping part needs improvement. Blessed on this Friday with new Kirk and Casey, its a good ass day.

It was with this album I realized Pro Era really doesn't say anything on the mic to recieve such praise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom