• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Re-listening to Curry's Nostalgic64 and it's pure beauty, that Zone 3 goes hard as fuck and Mystical Virus Part 3 is something dark and deep that hits you hard.
Mike G's verse
full

overcast

Hear YG's New Single "Why You Always Hatin?" f/ Drake and Kamaiyah

Fixed the broken link...Yeaaah, it coulda been a whole lot better.
This is a fucking disappointment.. well not really but I wanted a banger rn. This is pretty dull.
Holy fuck, this is great. Kendrick singing a Drake song :shiftyeyes:
Re-listening to Curry's Nostalgic64 and it's pure beauty, that Zone 3 goes hard as fuck and Mystical Virus Part 3 is something dark and deep that hits you hard.
Kind of is a classic man. Personally at least.

HiResDes

I think the worst thing about Imperial is that Denzel seems to have regressed back to the puddle deep depth of his old mixtape-era style ala King Of The Mischievous. And though he can rap really fast his delivery really suffers when he goes all out

Koozek

I think the worst thing about Imperial is that Denzel seems to have regressed back to the puddle deep depth of his old mixtape-era style ala King Of The Mischievous. And though he can rap really fast his delivery really suffers when he goes all out

I don't even care about the lyrics, it's just the energy and production that's so infectious.

Koozek

I wouldn't but some of the shit he says is so fucking cornball

Might be easier for me as a non-native speaker to ignore what is said and only listen to the voice like an "instrument" if I want to. I'm sure it would've been harder to ignore, too, if it was in German.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom