• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dom

this tape isnt going to get any attention but it's pretty good. one of Thug's frequent collaborators YSL Duke

1462198750_49dfb3b125fbf9009d629d02fda6f020.jpg

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/duke-uber-new-mixtape.116391.html?song-103249

01. Lights Camera Action (Prod. By MPK)
02. Personality (Prod. By Wheezy)
03. Get It Up (Feat Young Thug) (Prod. By Goose)
04. Do You Remember (Feat Lil Durk) (Prod. By Goose)
05. Change Your Life (Feat Anthony Hamilton) (Prod. By Wheezy)
06. Know Ima Stunt (Feat Ralo) (Prod. By Wheezy Joe Mclaren)
07. Never Had Shit (Feat 21 Savage) (Prod. By Wheezy)
08. Whole Lotta (Feat Gunna) (Prod. By Wheezy)
09. Know Ima Get It (Feat Lil Yachty) (Prod. By Wheezy)
10. Paid And Full (Prod. By London On Da Track)
11. No Witness (Feat Yak Gotti) (Prod. By Ricky Racks, Izzie On The Beat)
12. Cant Have Me (Feat Dolly) (Prod. By Wheezy)
13. Grew Up Around Violence (Feat Young Thug) (Prod. By Isaac Flame, Sterling Rays)
14. Here And Gone (Feat Dolly Dora) (Prod. By SciFi)

Yes!!!

Tracks prod by Goose, Wheezy & London??

This should do for me in the absence of Slime Season 4!!

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
No word on Travis Scott new album?

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
This is the most expected project for me, just because of the possible Thug features. I NEED those youtube snippets complete and in CDQ.

99% of the time, I can't stand Thugger. But goddamn "Maria I'm Drunk" is FIRE!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jay's flow is so bad at the start of that verse, jeez. The Lemonade thing is so forced.

I love how all of the hype surrounding Jay's new album is essentially BREAKING: MIGHT NOT BE BAD.

Syntsui

Did you cop the Bankroll Mafia tape last month?

T.I, Duke, Young Thug & Shad Da God.

Apple Music link
bankroll-cover1.png

Yup, a lot of good tracks here.

http://www.datpiff.com/Travi-Scott-Days-Before-Rodeo-mixtape.640174.html

Here's a compilation of all leaks and features by la flame since Rodeo dropped. Pretty dope, and there's surprisingly a lot here.

You linked Days Before Rodeo!?

BTW this is the one I'm expecting the most for a CDQ release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89jhWar9lws

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hype for more Travi$ $cott and Duke or Lil Duke or whatever he's called makes me realize what a drought we're in right now. Is there anything to look forward to this summer?

T Dollarz

The real question of this page is The Hybrid or Days Before Rodeo?

Listening to DBR for the first time in forever now, still fucking slaps. Travi$ best to date.

Eos

jay's verse is aight tbh. the lemonade line is also an old guru line off of dwyck. at least he didn't bring that tom ford like flow (WOAT), which really would've killed the song.
The real question of this page is The Hybrid or Days Before Rodeo?

Listening to DBR for the first time in forever now, still fucking slaps. Travi$ best to date.

i'll pick dbr since i listened to it a lot more
but rodeo is still is best work

PBY

Banned
BTW

Never thought I'd say this, but this Snoop Dogg compilation tape is the most fucking fire unexpected thing I've listened to in a while.

Holy fuck this is dope, perfect summer jams.

illadelph

Is there a version of Coloring Book out there that isn't mixed like complete ass? I tried to listen the other day, but I couldn't make it past the chorus on the first track...Kanye's vocals are loud as fuck.

Bacon

Is there a version of Coloring Book out there that isn't mixed like complete ass? I tried to listen the other day, but I couldn't make it past the chorus on the first track...Kanye's vocals are loud as fuck.

The mixing is better on some of the other songs. That first song is tlop 1.0 levels of shit mixing though. Kanyes part completely ruins the song

Syntsui

Belly - Ballerina. Belly has such a good rapping voice, I dunno why he's bothering with all this singing shit. Leave that to the Weeknd songs you write breh.

Fetty Wap & Monty - Broe Boi Freestyle 2016.

Isolated version of Chance's version of Waves and Famous. Chance snapped on both.
This version of Waves is hot garbage tbh, but this Famous is heavenly.

Is there a version of Coloring Book out there that isn't mixed like complete ass? I tried to listen the other day, but I couldn't make it past the chorus on the first track
I'd like to know this too. It's absolutely unlistenable. Some songs are too low, some have the beat louder than his voice, it's a big mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom