• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

3. Clipse(overrated rappers on good beats)
francis.png

5. Jeezy(awful rapper with recycled beats)
francis.png

Wow T-Pain is streaming on twitch right now playing Overwatch. I've notice celebrities and athletes streaming gaming more now a days. What a time to be alive.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
the guy really shot himself in the leg? lol what a looser

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Finally have time to catch up on music and there is some really great shit out. The King Harris is really fucking good. The havoc and alchemist of course bangs. Belly album is a big step up after the last disappointment. Mistah fab is solid. Haven't had a chance to really listen to the chance album but I'm crossing my fingers. Giving the flume album a chance too. Aesop album still getting a lot of playtime, same with rittz.

Sparkmaster tape still my number one though. A part of me expected to be disappointed and I'm so fucking glad I'm not.

Syntsui

Finally have time to catch up on music and there is some really great shit out. The King Harris is really fucking good. The havoc and alchemist of course bangs. Belly album is a big step up after the last disappointment. Mistah fab is solid. Haven't had a chance to really listen to the chance album but I'm crossing my fingers. Giving the flume album a chance too. Aesop album still getting a lot of playtime, same with rittz.

Sparkmaster tape still my number one though. A part of me expected to be disappointed and I'm so fucking glad I'm not.

Don't forget the one of the best tapes released this year.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/duke-uber-new-mixtape.116391.html

Koozek

Denzel Curry - Imperial
https://soundcloud.com/denzelcurryph/sets/imperial-ii

Azizi Gibson - A New Life
https://soundcloud.com/azizigibson/sets/a-new-life

Post Malone - August 26th
https://soundcloud.com/postmalone/sets/post-malone-august-26

������

HiResDes

I think I'm kinda familiar with where your tastes lie and have a feeling you'd enjoy the albums Koozek posted aside from the Post Malone which you probably wouldn't... Here are some others I think you'd like:

Jzone - Fish n Grits
Elzhi - Lead Poison
Problem - Hotels 2
Westside Gunn & Purist
Westside Gunn - Flygod
Cardo $ Payroll Giovanni
Masta Ace - The Falling Season
Freeway - Free Will
You might like the new Dalek too

I think I'm kinda familiar with where your tastes lie and have a feeling you'd enjoy the albums Koozek posted aside from the Post Malone which you probably wouldn't... Here are some others I think you'd like:

Jzone - Fish n Grits
Elzhi - Lead Poison
Problem - Hotels 2
Westside Gunn & Purist
Westside Gunn - Flygod
Cardo $ Payroll Giovanni
Freeway - Free Will

Freeway joint is definitely great, need to check out masta ace.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

Jzone - Fish n Grits
Elzhi - Lead Poison
Problem - Hotels 2
Westside Gunn & Purist
Westside Gunn - Flygod
Cardo $ Payroll Giovanni
Freeway - Free Will
You might like the new Dalek too

I have the aziz and denzel on backlog for the summer, but yeah I'm not a Post Malone guy at all. I think he exists to make future more palatable to me in comparison.

Big thank you for all the other suggestions. I have the problem, Westside Gunn, masta ace, and elzhi tapes on backlog as well. I'll grab the others soon. That's what I get for not having time to listen to music outside of a few minutes a day. Just endless unlistened to albums. But I have two 8 hour flights and a 6 hour car ride ahead of me to fill with music.

Ninja Dom

Yeah this Lil Duke is a slow burner but a few listens in and it's got some hot tracks.

The Lil Yachty one, The Thugga ones, The Ralo one. All fire!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom