• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Belly ft. Travi$ Scott - Money Go video. Dope video. White Girl still in rotation.

Bout to jump into the mixtape: Belly - Another Day In Paradise.

Chance The Rapper ft. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne - No Problem video. Fun video, bunch of cameos.

2 Chainz & Lil Wayne - Gotta Lotta video. One of my favourite songs this year.

Fetty Wap - Wake Up video.

Gucci Mane - First Day Out The Feds (Prod. by Mike WiLL Made It). Ehh.

OT Genasis - Cut It (Remix) ft. Lil Wayne & T.I.. Ehh.

A$AP Ferg ft. A$AP Mob & Tatiana Paulino - Yammy Gang. Is this the kind of shit that was on his weedplate?

New Dumb and new Clams are great.

I'm constantly flip flopping on Lil Boat.

One minute it's pretty wavy and I can mess with it.

The next minute it sounds super nursery rhymey Kidz Bop take on Young Thug/Kanye

Idk mang

EDIT:

Lil Uzi Vert vs. The World >>> Lil Boat

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm constantly flip flopping on Lil Boat.

One minute it's pretty wavy and I can mess with it.

The next minute it sounds super nursery rhymey Kidz Bop take on Young Thug/Kanye

Idk mang

EDIT:

Lil Uzi Vert vs. The World >>> Lil Boat
Someone needs to explain Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi Vert and Lil Boat(y?) to me like I'm 5. Who is what and what are the seminal projects to listen to thus far?

Dereck

EDIT: That was phrased kind of oddly.

Someone needs to explain Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi Vert and Lil Boat(y?) to me like I'm 5. Who is what and what are the seminal projects to listen to thus far?
I don't think either are worth listening to but yeah I'm curious on what makes Yachty or Uzi notable right now besides both of them having a little bit of buzz.

Ninja Dom

Why does Yatchy call himself Boat but keeps the name Yatchy?

His album is a snooze fest btw.

He explains in the intro of the album. He's got two personas.

Lil Yachty - the nice kid next door. Polite, sensible and loves having a good time.

Lil Boat - the player. Gets the girls, sells the drugs. The Gangster.

The album is okay. The best songs though are very, very good. Especially 'Wanna Be Us' which is one of the best songs this year!!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Lil Yachty - the nice kid next door. Polite, sensible and loves having a good time.

Jesus christ. I don't know the kid but if a train was barreling toward him at 1,000 miles per hour and I could either save him or buy an ice cream cone, I'd make sure to get sprinkles too.

Did anyone score OVO tickets in Toronto for August?

Tickets are sold out, and they're like 300 a pop on Kijiji, which i'm skeptical as hell over

Yeah, I managed to get a pair, and it was crazy. My friends tried to score with the added October date, and stuck out as well.

Honestly, if it's anything like OVO Fest, the closer it gets to the date, the lower these scalpers will drop their prices.

Yeah, I managed to get a pair, and it was crazy. My friends tried to score with the added October date, and stuck out as well.

Honestly, if it's anything like OVO Fest, the closer it gets to the date, the lower these scalpers will drop their prices.

Guess I'll keep my eye on prices as time goes on. I wasn't expecting them to sell out so fast lol

And yea, Kijiji is like the best Craigslist clone out there in Canada.

The album is okay. The best songs though are very, very good. Especially 'Wanna Be Us' which is one of the best songs this year!!
Wait do I have that backwards man idk

Anth0ny

tumblr_o2fb3qQ3Gj1ro7hv2o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom