• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

New Kno Project? He posted this cover art with a date.

13310435_1153073118045314_1746958578529432137_n.jpg

Jay Sosa

I don't think Jay has any ghostwriters, outside of Ross (obviously). He just doesn't seem to be that kind of dude, not that he cares about integrity but he just doesn't want to waste his time dealing with them. Even still, I don't really understand why he'd use Ross.

the fuck? that makes no sense at all. Well maybe it does, considering all his recent (with recent I mean everything after the black album) stuff is fucking terrible. But then again Ross isn't that bad. Whatever happened to Jay-Z will forever remain a mystery to me. From GOAT to some old dude who forgot how to rap.

TOM FORD

Kurita

GAF-Hop, enlighten me : are there any rappers out there whose instrumentals are mostly "jazzy" like something Pete Rock would produce? That's my favorite kind so if you can help that'd be great.

Nabs

GAF-Hop, enlighten me : are there any rappers out there whose instrumentals are mostly "jazzy" like something Pete Rock would produce? That's my favorite kind so if you can help that'd be great.

I don't know how easy it is to find, but check out Shinsight Trio - Shallow Nights Blurry Moon. It's produced by Japanese producer Shinski, with raps by Insight. It's a great album with a Jazzy/Upbeat feel.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
J. Cole making a beat on his tour bus.

Jay Rock talks about motorcycle accident for first time. Soulo and SZA next up apparently.

Cam'Ron interview with DJ Whoo Kid. Great interview. They go over:
- How he came up with the name for The Diplomats
- The Dame Dash split/Jay situation
- Charli Baltimore causing tensions between dudes lol
- Ye selling Izzo to Cam before giving it to Hov
- Hilarious story about Ye spitting to impress Jay and Cam
- Buying the patent for a colour of pink

Mike will said first single off of ransom 2 is dropping this Friday
Why do I feel like Ransom 2 has had like 3 failed singles thus far?

HiResDes

Meh, always thought that Avalanches album was a bit overrated as influential as it ended up being. You take away the name recognition from that track and it'd be near universally panned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom