• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging Fakeknowledge.

How is the new Bugzy Malone album, Facing Time?

Might be a case of it being 2grime4me but i reckon it's a bit shit. Grabbed me for a few brief seconds but all in all i wouldn't recommend a single track on there lol.

So yeah, not for me.

You heard about this new Sonnyjim album? Comes out at the end of the month. Hearing great things about it and it's sounding good from the snippets.

Syntsui

What's with this mysticism around Gucci's character? It seems he is shipped by all the rappers out there, some of them 10x more relevant than he ever was.

Now that he is out, everybody is sucking his dick and doing songs with him.

Fjordson

Wow, great track. Better than almost all of Views.

Edit: KTT saying Steph Curry was on OVOSound?? I picked the wrong episode to skip.

What's with this mysticism around Gucci's character? It seems he is shipped by all the rappers out there, some of them 10x more relevant than he ever was.

The whole ATL trap music scene that spawned so many hitmakers and producers stems from him

Dereck

Mumble Rap pioneer

I've been listening to Drake more, and I think, for my money, I like his Rap-Singing material but his straight rapping.....eh.......

I think I don't like his delivery, the most. It's just nasally to me. He's getting better though, as I did like the collaboration he did with Future.

I've been listening to Drake more, and I think, for my money, I like his Rap-Singing material but his straight rapping.....eh.......

I think I don't like his delivery, the most. It's just nasally to me. He's getting better though, as I did like the collaboration he did with Future.

You heard comeback season?

DominoKid

Because hes the trap god. Everybody new from ATL in bout the last 10 years owe him. Rappers and producers. Breh one of the greatest at identifyung and developing talent in rap

Why wouldnt he be one of the most respected and revered in the game.

illadelph

Who you callin' rapist?
Ain't that a bitch
You devils are so two faced
Wanna see me locked in chains, dropped in shame
And getting stalked by these crooked cops again

I wonder what would've happened if Pac's rape allegations occurred in 2016

rambis

Banned
Because hes the trap god. Everybody new from ATL in bout the last 10 years owe him. Rappers and producers. Breh one of the greatest at identifyung and developing talent in rap

This.

I'm waiting for some Gucci x Future tracks. Free Bricks is still one of my favorite Future tapes. Their collabs are always on point. Gucci brought alot of people out directly or indirectly.

Has gucci released a tape? Thought that cruel winter track was kinda disappointing tbh but I'm so in for some more music from the trap God

Courage

That new Drake track still ain't doing it for me. Might just be burnt out on his music but then again I do fuck with Controlla and One Dance.

Koozek

I've honestly always thought he was more of a joke rapper that people made fun of for his ice cone face tattoos and stuff, but I've never really followed his work. What's his best project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom