• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I just looked on Facebook and apparently Nick Cannon has challenged Eminem to a rap battle?

h6bSeH5.gif

Btw you play the new Doom? I think it just replaced wolfenstein for me dude. This game is fast and super hectic. Music is A1 too.

Not yet, will soon though. Heard nothing but good about it.

Won't replace Wolf for me though because that game has a direct lineage to Riddick/Half Life 2 which is my kind of FPS.

Ah yeah, presentation and scripted stuff is way better in Wolfenstein (definitely the natural successor to Half Life 2 and Riddick). But for just straight up hellish atmosphere and superfast gunplay Doom is the one to beat this gen.

Tonnes of favourites, most have been mentioned apart from Souls and New Vegas. There’s 4 i’d put above the rest though:

Dark Souls.
Half Life 2 and it’s episodes.
Silent Hill 2
Mass Effect 2

I mostly don’t replay games but I could start a new run on any of those 4 today and i’d finish it.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Favorite all time?

1. Super Metroid
2. Diablo 2
3. Zelda LTTP
4. Castlevania SOTN
5. Fallout 3
6. FF6
7. Chrono Trigger
8. Resident Evil 4
9. Elder Scrolls Oblivion
10. Skies of Arcadia

Favorite current

Dark Souls 3
Witcher 3
Cities Skyline
Fallout 4

Need to build a gaming PC soon though, I'm just on the edge of being able to play games. Within a year I won't be able to handle new games on my laptop.

Only gonna make a Top 5 and one game per series/genre

1. Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies
2. Metroid Zero Mission
3. Half-Life 2: Episode 2
4. Devil May 4: Special Edition
5. Golden Sun: The Lost Age

A full list would have way more FPS. Still haven't played the new Doom tho
mjcry1.png

Courage

Resident Evil 4
Deus Ex
Bayonetta
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
Super Metroid
Silent Hill 2
Escape from Butcher Bay
Wario Land 4
Burnout 3: Takedown

recently beat Dark Souls and it'd definitely have a 10-20 spot.

It's not looking good for Gibbs
tocry.png

http://www.heute.at/freizeit/musik/...ei-Frauen-vergewaltigt-haben;art31330,1296463

The US rapper Freddie Gibbs (33), who was arrested on Thursday in Toulouse, France is said to have nearly a year ago in Vienna drugged and raped two women after. The prosecutor has requested his extradition. Now more and more details are known about the case.

Gibbs had occurred on July 6, 2015 Club "Grelle Forelle". After the concert, two women said to have been brought to the rapper in the backstage area. There they an anesthetic was administered apparently without her knowledge. In surveillance video should be seen as Gibbs and his crew have brought to their hotel the two women. At least three hours, the two victims have been in a without will and defenseless condition to have been exploited by Gibbs and his Securities. One of the women made pursuant to the night in question with the police, after portions of her memory had returned , Then the prosecution was turned on, the determined against the two men for rape. Delivery requested on May 26 would Gibbs again should occur in the "Grelle Forelle", the gig was, however, canceled at short notice. Then an international arrest warrant has been requested, which led to the arrest of the rapper in Toulouse on June 2nd. Gibbs denies the charges against him. Extradition to Vienna was also requested, however, has yet to be decided by a French judge. This could take several weeks."

Syntsui

tocry.png

http://www.heute.at/freizeit/musik/...ei-Frauen-vergewaltigt-haben;art31330,1296463

The US rapper Freddie Gibbs (33), who was arrested on Thursday in Toulouse, France is said to have nearly a year ago in Vienna drugged and raped two women after. The prosecutor has requested his extradition. Now more and more details are known about the case.

Gibbs had occurred on July 6, 2015 Club "Grelle Forelle". After the concert, two women said to have been brought to the rapper in the backstage area. There they an anesthetic was administered apparently without her knowledge. In surveillance video should be seen as Gibbs and his crew have brought to their hotel the two women. At least three hours, the two victims have been in a without will and defenseless condition to have been exploited by Gibbs and his Securities. One of the women made pursuant to the night in question with the police, after portions of her memory had returned , Then the prosecution was turned on, the determined against the two men for rape. Delivery requested on May 26 would Gibbs again should occur in the "Grelle Forelle", the gig was, however, canceled at short notice. Then an international arrest warrant has been requested, which led to the arrest of the rapper in Toulouse on June 2nd. Gibbs denies the charges against him. Extradition to Vienna was also requested, however, has yet to be decided by a French judge. This could take several weeks."

Love his music and all, but fuck that. If he is indeed proven guilty he should rot in jail.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh, forgot one hot take. Belly album is surprisingly good and consistent. His poignant delivery really works to emphasize the most creative lines he has, and that's a winning combination with his good rapping voice.

tocry.png

Fuck Gibbs if true. No wonder why no label or company wants to fuck with dude.

EDIT: Hot97 is restreaming Summer Jam. How has no one ripped the GOOD set is beyond me.

Fjordson

tocry.png

Wow. Horrible shit.

Not sounding good, at all. And if it's true...that's too elaborate of a plan for me to believe this is the first time he's done it. Multiple women might start coming out the wood works.

Gibbs just had a baby a few months ago too, and I think he got married as well. If this is true he's finished in more ways than one.

tocry.png

Christ, if all that's for real that's heinous.

Furyous

Makonnen spitting FIRE, b

This is tha drank 151 and woke up six hours later with a warm mouth fire:

"I'M IN A FIELD LIKE A TRACTOR BOY"

I remember yo fat ass was eating at the stake & shake

dudes out here wishin. i threw some pennies in the wishing well

my flow so stupid, i should need a doctor

What are your thoughts on this fire that young Makonnen spit?

I can't fuck w Cosby raps if this is real tho

I'm morally bankrupt when it comes to media. Like I can acknowledge gibbs may likely be a piece of garbage but I'll play Eastside Moonwalker a minute later....

@Voorheez

How much are tickets? My friends are going that night but Im still debating.

Vorheez

I'm thinking about writing a review for Views, I've listened to it consistently for about 2 weeks now and I feel like I can break it down.

Drake essay brehs

I'm morally bankrupt when it comes to media. Like I can acknowledge gibbs may likely be a piece of garbage but I'll play Eastside Moonwalker a minute later....

Eastside Moonwalker is almost great enough to do the whole "separation of the art from the artist" thing, but idk man

You gotta have an Off The Wall/Thriller/Bad/Dangerous type discography to build up enough legend status to lose your mind and remain respected.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gibbs is mostly okayish so no real big loss for hip-hop if that's all true, which it's looking like they got him pretty good. Troy Ave's situation is much worse because he's fucked over so many hip-hop or hip-hop related gigs being booked in NYC. Smack events have been fucked over pretty royally since Irving Plaza was seemingly their last bation.

Anyways, major video shoot going down:

CkTkPrcWUAA4tZy.jpg
CkThTKFUoAAN1Bs.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Genius/status/739973333907865600

Khaled, Future, Jay, Khaled, 2 Chainz, Ross, Pusha T, Fab, Busta, T.I., Ferg, Swizz Beatz, Yo Gotti, maybe Tiller too?

Probably Major Key video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom