• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
i refuse to believe y'all about YG album, but I guess I might as well give it a shot.

his last one had a few fun singles going into it. with this he released a piece of shit and then dropped his album so i'm skeptical forreal. (oh never mind he released 2 other singles before that, never heard those)

HiResDes

Somone said it's like a spiritual successor of his last album, so I'm definitely inclined to pass, but I'll listen while on my roadtrip to the six tomorrow

i refuse to believe y'all about YG album, but I guess I might as well give it a shot.

his last one had a few fun singles going into it. with this he released a piece of shit and then dropped his album so i'm skeptical forreal. (oh never mind he released 2 other singles before that, never heard those)
Yeah, you should listen to the other singles. Twist My Fingaz, I want a Benz & Still Brazy. All good songs. Why You Always Hating has grown on me too.

Yeah, you should listen to the other singles. Twist My Fingaz, I want a Benz & Still Brazy. All good songs. Why You Always Hating has grown on me too.

I haven't heard the full album but those tracks are really good.

Always Hating wasn't good but after a few listens it's alright. Not as great as the other three tracks. Twist My Fingaz is a great track.

Deluxe version of Q's album lmao
ClDFfNOVYAEi2N2.jpg

Finally made my top 10 favorite Kendrick Lamar songs. Sweet.

10. 'Hol Up
9. Hiipower
8. Real
7. How Much A Dollar Cost?
6. Alright
5. Money Trees
4. Sing About Me
3. These Walls
2. i
1. m.A.A.d city

Dereck

LLXw5XM.jpg
58tc7BE.jpg
2RHwJlO.jpg
xliVqiH.jpg
EA6qp9j.jpg

Thanks for participating in these guys.

FYI, the majority of you all thought that either Black on Both Sides and Blueprint were the best albums out of this group.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Update on the Gibbs rape case.

[Fader]

I am pleased to announce that the French attorneys, Ludovic Riviere and Michael Malka, were able to convince the Judge in Toulouse to release Freddie Gibbs on bail pending a final decision on the extradition request by the Austrian authorities. He will be released upon the deposit of $50,000 Euros. He will be required to turn in his passport and check in with authorities 3 times per week. We expect him to be released either today or tomorrow while the court decides what to do with the extradition request.

Additionally, last weekend, I had the chance to fly to France and meet with Freddie and the attorneys from both France and Austria. After the meeting, and talking to Freddie it is really shocking these allegations were ever filed against him. They were brought months later with no scientific nor physical evidence against him. We are hoping that the Public Prosecutor in Austria sees this and decides not to file formal charges against him. If she does, Freddie will fight them with everything he has.

He has worked too hard on his career and family to get where he is and is in complete shock over this false allegation.

It is important to note that his fiancée has flown to France to support him. She has his back and knows he didn’t do anything wrong.

Cudder

That`s fucked, he was supposed to perform in Toronto tomorrow at NXNE, and was the main reason I bought a ticket, then I find out he can`t perform because of the case. Oh well, I`ll still get to see Ghostface and Schoolboy headline.

Syntsui

Of course his lawyers would phrase a statement like that, so I won't read to much into it. I just hope this is cautiously investigated and fairly judged, in the end, whoever did wrong shold be accordingly punished.

Today is the born day of one the GOATs, Tupac Shakur. What is everyone's favorite Pac songs or album? My favorite album of his is Me against the World. IMO it is one the greatest hip hop albums ever.

I'm disappointed by the new Schoolboy Cover. I would have LOVED him to actually go for the crying Jordan cover.

Though knowing what a piece of shit MJ is, I'm sure he would try to sue him.

Today is the born day of one the GOATs, Tupac Shakur. What is everyone's favorite Pac songs or album? My favorite album of his is Me against the World. IMO it is one the greatest hip hop albums ever.

Favorite 2Pac song is probably.....jesus, don't know. So Many Tears is a clear contender for me.

Me Against The World I feel is much stronger, All Eyez On Me is startlingly consistent for a double album.

I'm disappointed by the new Schoolboy Cover. I would have LOVED him to actually go for the crying Jordan cover.

Though knowing what a piece of shit MJ is, I'm sure he would try to sue him.

Favorite 2Pac song is probably.....jesus, don't know. So Many Tears is a clear contender for me.

Me Against The World I feel is much stronger, All Eyez On Me is startlingly consistent for a double album.

I like All Eyez on me, but he put his friends on too many tracks. Big Syke was awful and drag down songs with bad rapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom