• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak Kodak is leagues ahead of his peers. But he rarely reaches that level, and puts out a bunch of okay songs, and also a lot of bad songs.

That lockjaw verse is something tho.

Lockjaw is one of my most played tracks this year. Kodak and French are flowing on there.

DominoKid

6 6 6 6 6 6 weeks for Views at #1

longest for a male artist in 11 years.

Views has been a monster success on streaming services, and has tallied the six largest streaming weeks for an album’s tracks.

The following numbers represent on-demand audio streams for album’s tracks generated during the chart’s tracking week: Views’ debut frame holds the record (245.1 million streams for its tracks), followed by its third week (186.1 million), its fourth week (166.2 million), its second week (140.8 million), and then its fifth frame (137.5 million). Coming in with the sixth biggest week among all albums is, you guessed it, Views’ sixth chart week, with 122.1 million.

Cheddahz

Banned
Ck1TFHxVEAAAS_V.jpg

dedhead54

This new Kodak Black is gonna stay on repeat, at least for the majority of this week. Shit is smooth as hell.

Also, that is the best freshman list in a while IMO. I rock pretty heavy with half the list (Denzel, 21, Herb, Uzi, Kodak).

Koozek

This new Kodak Black is gonna stay on repeat, at least for the majority of this week. Shit is smooth as hell.

Also, that is the best freshman list in a while IMO. I rock pretty heavy with half the list (Denzel, 21, Herb, Uzi, Kodak).

Checked out that Kodak tape you mentioned, right now, and it's dope!

EDIT: Oh, and yeah, that list is pretty good. Paak (really liked Malibu and all his features are pure bliss so far), Denzel (Imperial Top 10 this year for me), Yachty (has some fun tracks on Lil Boat) and Dicky (not listening to his music like that, but he's a likeable dude judging from interviews). And what can I say about Desiigner? Probably one of the greatest artists of this decade. Only ones on the list I don't know are 21 Savage and Dave East. Any essentials you know about?

IrishNinja

Dicky's a boring culture vulture, Yachty makes me feel like i'm reading too much coli cause i can't help but assume dude is an industry meme/plant or some shit, but that might just be me

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The real funny thing is Dicky has more good songs out there than any of those other dudes, save for .Paak.

Decidedly the WOAT class since they started doing them.

Also, RTJ seemingly in Watch_Dogs 2

IrishNinja

wait, how's RTJ in watchgoggies again

who the hell is Lil' Dicky?

I guess I'm finally fuckin' dusty. Make some room in the retirement home for me, Irish

u sure fam

i mean, WW is gonna wanna talk about obie trice or something, siddx is still bumping not-detox and kams is out back selling bootleg rims

shit gets rough here in the dusthouse b

The real funny thing is Dicky has more good songs out there than any of those other dudes, save for .Paak.

Decidedly the WOAT class since they started doing them.

Also, RTJ seemingly in Watch_Dogs 2

What?! No. Yachty and Denzel Curry are there too. Paak ain't as good as any of those dudes either.

Dicky is better than desiigner though. When's that guy gonna puke out another track.

amazing

would like to note as well that he's signed to warp records now and not fool's gold

Haven't heard the song but I saw a note about this. I could have sworn I remember A-Trak (Fool's Gold president iirc) hyping the album awhile ago. Moving from Fool's Gold seems like a downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom