• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Whoa, that March Madness remix was dope.

Man new Drizzy (and Majid). Plus Warriors up 19 at halftime. What a day
0QWmUjw.png

The March Madness remix is dope can't wait for the Views single. I think he'll drop during All Star Weekend it is in the 6 this year perfect timing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hook is kind of annoying, and it sounds like he's freestyling for a bunch of it. Second half of the song is better tho, because the beat gets better.

Kind of gives me vibes of some of the crummier songs off of IYRTITL flow-wise.

More aggressive than I was expecting what with 40 being the main producer for this whole thing and the constant dancehall/"tropical" rumors, but this is pretty awesome IMO. I don't think I'd want a whole album of this but dropping a single with this many quotables before an album comes out is a smart move.

Fjordson

More aggressive than I was expecting what with 40 being the main producer for this whole thing and the constant dancehall/"tropical" rumors, but this is pretty awesome IMO. I don't think I'd want a whole album of this but dropping a single with this many quotables before an album comes out is a smart move.
Agreed. After If You're Reading This, I'm ready for some more R&B vibes.

This is dope, but I also wasn't expecting an aggressive/rap singled. Figured it'd be something more pop for the radio. Especially after how Hotline Bling took off for him.

the only thing 40 probably produced on that track is that sample at the end. beat was definitely Boi1da.

Eos

March Madness remix is great too. Didn't expect something like that from Nas.
Did that new drake sample the Halloween theme ? Sounds like it in the second beat.

Reminded me of the exorcist theme a bit lol. The track is nice but I wish Drake was louder, his voice is drowned a bit by the production.

Eos

drake throwing shots at tory lanez and the weeknd?
All you boys in the new Toronto want to be me a little
All your ex’s (X) know I like my O’s with a V in the middle (weeknd = xo)

Listened to Rihanna's album and I really enjoyed it that said I haven't Listened to any of her other albums. I liked the more modern R&B sound she was going for on this album. Old Mistakes is pretty good not surprised it was a cover the beat sounded familiar on first listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom