• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

Fuckin around with a relisten of Trap Lord.
Shit still bangs, cotdamn

Let it Go, Dump Dump, Shabba, Work, Murda Something, Lord

whew
Goat asap album
Just reminded me that fergs album this year was trash. Hungry ham is the worst fucking track released this year... You'd be hard pressed to find something worse.

HiiiLife

pugU5cr.jpg

Ok this hard.

BlackJace

that and Live.Love will forever remain as the ASAP legacy.

Goat asap album
Just reminded me that fergs album this year was trash. Hungry ham is the worst fucking track released this year... You'd be hard pressed to find something worse.

Man what happened to these dudes, both followed up their strong debuts with dumpster fire projects.

No love for Cocaine Castle?

It's alright, I'll keep it on if it comes up.

Man what happened to these dudes, both followed up their strong debuts with dumpster fire projects.

Yams died, that's what happened.

ASAP's really gone down the drain since Yams died. In an ideal world, Yams would be hyping up the debut of ASAP Nast or whoever was one deck next, but now they seem more rudderless than ever.

Stay above the influence brehs

I've never done drugs and don't drink, and I'm going to make that habits for the rest of my life.

Wait, does Adderall count? Never mind.

I tried it last year, but it just made me nervous as fuck and honestly made me feel less likely to concentrate. Oops.

Courage

take half an Adderall pill with a good amount of water, get buzzed, and go to the local library to do some homework on a Friday night. Also an opportunity to check out the hottest east coast hip-hop CDs RYM users have recommended.

#justAndrewthings

take half an Adderall pill with a good amount of water, get buzzed, and go to the local library to do some homework on a Friday night. Also an opportunity to check out the hottest east coast hip-hop CDs RYM users have recommended.

#justAndrewthings

That's not my life at all.

RYM is pretty under-represented when it comes to Hip Hop, on another note.

HiiiLife

#justAndrewthings

Lol

I'm at MSG and I've spent an uncomfortable amount of money on Kanye merch.

Someone please stop me. Also, I think the security is so shit here that even if you don't have a ticket to the concert, you can just walk in, buy merch, and then leave.

Reckoner

I can def feel the emotion on 4r Da Squaw. It's really mellow at points. Love the soulful vibe also man. If the album is like this throughout I guess I'll love this record.

HiiiLife

I can def feel the emotion on 4r Da Squaw. It's really mellow at points. Love the soulful vibe also man. If the album is like this throughout I guess I'll love this record.

I can't decide if I like it more than Cilvia. Heavenly Father, Banana and Shot You Down are too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom