• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
vBGYlk2.gif

riotous

Banned
Hey those things are harder to take on and off than they look; shit happens in the heat of the moment and sometimes you gotta roll with the punches even if it's a dildo punching your stomach.

IrishNinja

Brian you motherfuckers

Had to google. The R&B cat?

DESTROY THIS ENTIRE THREAD

...yeah

Cudi about to kill himself or something

wait no, things are getting good again

Storm Chamber finally got the perma, cant say we didnt see that shit comin

damn...RIP stormy
i'm out a tenner it wasn't you first, JC

esh da gawd didn't even bless this atrocious OT with a single post, did he? mess

Cheddahz

Banned
Gucci just said on his Snapchat that he recorded a feature for Outkast today, but honestly, who wants a new Outkast album in 2016?

3edgy5me

Can we sacrifice Cheddahz for RP912 or PD or someone?

Eh, he's got a point. Outkast are certainly a beloved group (I was listening to their debut today, after all), but do you think they would really make another album that's on the level of their prime material? Call me cynical, but reunion albums tend to suck.

Koozek

Eh, he's got a point. Outkast are certainly a beloved group (I was listening to their debut today, after all), but do you think they would really make another album that's on the level of their prime material? Call me cynical, but reunion albums tend to suck.
It doesn't have to be on that level, could still be fun. I'd take an André solo album instead too.

Gucci just said on his Snapchat that he recorded a feature for Outkast today, but honestly, who wants a new Outkast album in 2016?

I think it could be pretty dope. Time away from a project can sometimes lead to some real breakthroughs. And considering how Atlanta's sound has so drastically changed from Kast's time, I think it could bring Atlanta back from the trap sound that's dominated the city since Waka Flocka and Lex Luger. Trap as a sound is getting stale to me, it's not sounding half as enjoyable or as interesting as it did a couple years ago because it's saturated the market in hip-hop and mainstream pop to an extent. Guys like Big KRIT who capitalized on Outkast's sound are more the outliers now than anything, and I think Outkast coming back could lead to a greater variety coming out of the city.

Koozek

I think it could be pretty dope. Time away from a project can sometimes lead to some real breakthroughs. And considering how Atlanta's sound has so drastically changed from Kast's time, I think it could bring Atlanta back from the trap sound that's dominated the city since Waka Flocka and Lex Luger. Trap as a sound is getting stale to me, it's not sounding half as enjoyable or as interesting as it did a couple years ago because it's saturated the market in hip-hop and mainstream pop to an extent. Guys like Big KRIT who capitalized on Outkast's sound are more the outliers now than anything, and I think Outkast coming back could lead to a greater variety coming out of the city.
prdfudg.gif

HiiiLife

You know good and well you want an Eminem album in 2016 breh

IrishNinja

not as worried about Big Boi - what's 3 stacks last good verse, pink matter? i honestly dont recall

yea if he can get dr dre on it.

after Compton i'm pretty okay with letting him stay out the game like's wanted since the late 80s

I don't think Eminem is close to being the GOAT, he's just my personal favorite rapper of all time.

Eminem is definitely in the top 20 if one were to make a *cringe* objective list of greatest rappers of all time, but I don't think he would be no. 1.

Dereck

I'm just not buying that he's your favorite rapper of all time when you've only heard half his discography.

So...like half of him is your favorite or..?

I'm just not buying that he's your favorite rapper when you've only heard half his discography.

So...like half of him is your favorite or..?

Fine, I'll pick King Kendrick then!

He only has three albums, fuck

Eh, sometimes their early stuff is enough to make them your favorite. Eminem of course I like beyond Eminem Show, but I don't think his music is as good for me despite some terrific songs released beyond that.

Plus, there is also features and freestyle/battle raps, even. There's more to pick than just studio albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom