• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

I mean I'm sure lard fries taste great breh
sure they probably taste great... until your arteries get clogged
Be worried about suffering a massive heart attack, brehs.

If eating salads prolongs your life while making you miserable, why not die eating 20,000 Calorie burgers with a smile on your face along with lard fry bits and dried bits of butter shakes?
troll.png

Be worried about suffering a massive heart attack, brehs.

If eating salads prolongs your life while making you miserable, why not die eating 20,000 Calorie burgers with a smile on your face along with lard fry bits and dried bits of butter shakes?

after working almost 5 years at a hospital I can safely say that getting sick when you're old and overweight will seriously fuck you up and make your life more miserable than any salad ever could

so if you wanna get fat, go all in and die in your early 40s

I'm listening to Graduation by Kanye right now. What did y'all think about it? Has it held up after nearly a decade?
Graduation is good, but nowhere near his best. It has his most classic pop songs on it; Stronger, Can't tell Me Nothing, and Flashing Light, but the rest is kind of meh. But of course, meh for Kanye is above average for other artists.

Also, Drunk and Hot Girls is good. Don't know why people hate on it too much, but I love the waltz rhythm to it and its general nonsense. It's fun.
yea aight, yeezus is his worst. graduation is 3rd best at minimum.
This forum is for people above the age of 13.

The Yeezus hate is completely unwarranted considering its probably my favorite album of his sonically. It's just a razor sharp ball of anger and darkness and hatred sprung upon the listener. It's such a great album, and is just a tiny bit less than, if not equal to, MBDTF. Then again, I prefer the experimental Kanye trio more than the soul-sampling / play for popular attention Kanye trio.

EDIT: New NxWorries stuff tomorrow morning, West Coast time.

Real talk, I ride for northeast niggas back to back, I understand them brothas in a way that I dont understand ATL or West Coast niggas. I came of age to Northeast rappers like Jay, Nas, Kiss, Biggie, Shyne, State Property, Cameron & I love them niggas like they was my brothers.

FZZ

Banned
I like Drunk and Hot girls, lyrics are super stupid but I think that was the point

for me it was Barry Bonds that's just fucking horrible

The Life of Pablo may have been the first album that didn't really break waves, though nothing wrong with that. I mean, when almost all of his other albums came out, they were considered almost an event.

The Life of Pablo may have been the first album that didn't really break waves, though nothing wrong with that. I mean, when almost all of his other albums came out, they were considered almost an event.
TLOP was considered an event though.
Doesn't mean it's high quality Kanye, but waves were made.
The hype was out of this world and it was a topic of discussion for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom