• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

oh yeah

6251071.jpg

Good looks just copped.

Anybody here seen Ye live? Haven't been into his music like I was his trilogy but am curious what kinda show he puts on. Tickets aren't too bad for Vegas either.

He's amazing live. Does a nice mix of recents with his classic songs. You're not going to hear stuff like Roses or New Workout Plan, but just bask in the glory of Yeezus for an hour or two and enjoy the vibe. At MSG, people were straight up singing every lyric of his for the show'a runtime. We managed to acappella sing the last couple of bars on "Heartless" and that felt magical.

Obviously this isn't his best tour, but seeing Kanye live is something everyone should experience at least once.

overcast

Death Grips are playing with Denzel Curry in San Diego in November. I think they may be opening for him. Odd.

That's going to be a great time.

There's endless material if even if you don't mind listening to "clones"

Oh no doubt. I tried to convince myself that only one of their albums would be good enough, but I at least need to listen to their first three albums. Their sound is becoming one of my favorites in Rap, so I won't mind listening to clones and blatant copycats as long as if its done well.

HiiiLife

He's amazing live. Does a nice mix of recents with his classic songs. You're not going to hear stuff like Roses or New Workout Plan, but just bask in the glory of Yeezus for an hour or two and enjoy the vibe. At MSG, people were straight up singing every lyric of his for the show'a runtime. We managed to acappella sing the last couple of bars on "Heartless" and that felt magical.

Obviously this isn't his best tour, but seeing Kanye live is something everyone should experience at least once.

Good looks fam. Might just go ahead and cop a ticket for October then.

HiResDes

The End might actually be my favorite edging out the flawless debut, it has some lows, but the highest highs...Chapter 2 is close too

HiResDes

My favorite rap concert out all the people I've seen would undoubtedly have to to go Danny Brown probably a few weeks after the release of Old, but he was still doing a bunch of XXX tracks...In a little dive in the middle of Indiana with Indiana University college kids and more women than I'd ever expect going buckwild

Holy shit full set - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo_u4HyiUG8

HiiiLife

Danny brown was the dude that got his dick sucked on stage right???

Peeps is wild. Bronson out there body slamming fans. Plies getting body slammed. Wonder what's gonna be next.

HiResDes

I'm sure Danny wasn't complaining given his music, LOL.

I Will is still a great song, Hiilife.

I don't think he was really feeling it actually

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/my-thoughts-on-this-whole-danny-brown-oral-sex-thing

Kitty said:
It's obvious that the reason nobody cares is because a girl did it to a boy. I said this on my blog, but I’ll say it again here—I had my pants ripped off onstage, and didn’t know what to do either because being naked in front of 1000 people is incredibly scary and there’s not much quick decision-making happening in your brain during that sort of thing. Now I’m prepared to kick a motherfucker in the teeth if he touches me at all, and I equip myself with giant boots for that reason. What is Danny supposed to do? The girl was at mouth-to-dick level already and to push her away, he would've had to either pushed her face or kicked her, and even the most gentle of either motion would immediately be labeled “abuse” by anyone watching. Guys pushing girls is not a good look when people are taking photos. So what was Danny supposed to do, other than back away, which he did? And if he had figured out a way to gently push the girl off him immediately without looking like he was smacking her in the face, he’s faced with attacks on his masculinity by every douchebro in the building. Yo dude, you don’t want your dick sucked, bro? Are you gay? Haha you’re gay you don’t want girls to suck your dick haha gay dude bro man swag! And that’s a rapper’s literal nightmare.

PBY

Banned
This is really eye opening. My original statement was dumb as fuck, I'll definitely retract that.

maybe i came out too strong, but its definitely serious

I remember the internet/rap world had a collective woke moment around that event, particularly his reacting and the KP piece

My favorite rap concert out all the people I've seen would undoubtedly have to to go Danny Brown probably a few weeks after the release of Old, but he was still doing a bunch of XXX tracks...In a little dive in the middle of Indiana with Indiana University college kids and more women than I'd ever expect going buckwild

Holy shit full set - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo_u4HyiUG8

I'm seeing Danny tonight and I'm super excited. If he does Side B songs of of Old, the floor is going to be nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom