• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
0XL2NNF.jpg

what am i looking at

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thugger talking way too reckless. Good timing though because this new Future song is really struggle. Lazy flow definitely worst Future, but you'd expect as much from an artist that relies so hard on melodies.

New Future cover is dope.

Future often is in pilot control to me. It's not bad but you can tell he could do it so much better. Whereas even at his worst Thug is almost always melodic, crazy flows, etc. Honestly I think if he had the beats Future has had recently he'd put out even better projects. I like DS2 obviously but I couldn't help but think damn, a lot of these tracks would be so much better with Thug.

I like DS1 more than 2.

PBY

Banned
Future often is in pilot control to me. It's not bad but you can tell he could do it so much better. Whereas even at his worst Thug is almost always melodic, crazy flows, etc. Honestly I think if he had the beats Future has had recently he'd put out even better projects. I like DS2 obviously but I couldn't help but think damn, a lot of these tracks would be so much better with Thug.

I like DS1 more than 2.
DS1 over 2 is madness

Eos

Future tweeting the album tracks, so far:
Fly Shit Only
Low Life
Program
Love Backwards
Lie To Me
Seven Rings
Photo Copied
Lil Haiti Baby
Xanny Family
Maybach
In Her Mouth
Ain't No Time

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mike Dean and MixedByAli return to Pensado Place together. Basically the people behind why Kendrick and Kanye's stuff comes out so good talk about their mixing/engineering techniques and stuff.

Suuuuuper dope conversation, they go into what they're each like to work with, their differing processes with production, different experiences on tour with them, a bunch of tidbits about where the sound of TPaB came from, etc.

Koozek

Mike Dean and MixedByAli return to Pensado Place together. Basically the people behind why Kendrick and Kanye's stuff comes out so good talk about their mixing/engineering techniques and stuff.

Suuuuuper dope conversation, they go into what they're each like to work with, their differing processes with production, different experiences on tour with them, a bunch of tidbits about where the sound of TPaB came from, etc.

Niiice, gonna watch that later. Thanks!

Yung Lean gives me faith I can become a rapper

find an extremely talented producer then. yung lean is kinda shit but man he's on the backs of some real beasts. elevates his stuff to listenable for me for sure.

so many future projects but i'm waiting on some new young thug. barter 8 please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom