• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

find an extremely talented producer then. yung lean is kinda shit but man he's on the backs of some real beasts. elevates his stuff to listenable for me for sure.

so many future projects but i'm waiting on some new young thug. barter 8 please.....
Ecco 2K legitimately talented though, whole shield gang are more interesting than Lean
Aww shit sadbois 2016 just kicked off TODAY!!!!

Oh the timing, bless up.

Yung Lean - Af1s ft. Ecco2k

tumblr_nmq43cI0Bs1tbqfzwo1_400.gif
Ecco 2K back bless
Legitimately one of the worst opinions of the new OT.
If Daydream Nation is you're favorite you a poser breh
Check out Thaiboy Digital's Tiger

At least Future knows EVOL is the GOAT Sonic Youth album.
Yes, Sister is up there too though.

... And did anybody listen to the new Key! EP shit is dope

Courage

? he has a huge influence bro, he can sway the opinion of the listening audience just by saying yay or nay to shit on the breakfast club, why wouldn't some secret nefarious white men want to control a thirsty coon like him so they can control what the largely young, minority fan base of the breakfast club thinks? He is always saying some extremely ignorant, backward thinking, stereotypical, "laugh at blacks" comments, every single day, but gets away with it cause "he just whylin", "he's a troll". yeah, think that if you want. salute styles p for pretty much calling him a clown and a coon to his face for the whole "light skinned vs dark skinned" shit he's always giggling about.

gold

OG Kush

Future often is in pilot control to me. It's not bad but you can tell he could do it so much better. Whereas even at his worst Thug is almost always melodic, crazy flows, etc.

But at his worst, the guy is speaking gibberish. The melodes may be nice, but you're literally listening to gibberish. How does that make you feel? Must feel like you're listening to baby music right?

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Future should slap the shit out of Thugger

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
This is a serious question, how do you think he'd even get close to him when everybody around has such long dicks.

I dont know nothing bout no dicks man, but thug is a joke in the game and he should know that.

Eos

But at his worst, the guy is speaking gibberish. The melodes may be nice, but you're literally listening to gibberish. How does that make you feel? Must feel like you're listening to baby music right?
Ok show me the receipts
I can't understand = they must be speaking gibberish!

Courage

Oh I'm sorry, may you please redirect me to some Real Hip-Hop™

Syntsui

Lmao Kanye just confirmed the album currently has no title

And here we go...

How will they print and distribute hundreds of thousands of retail copies in less than a week if this shit has no title? I call bullshit on this, or this just confirm there will be no retail so soon.

When I think of baby music I think of something simple, like modern boom bap or J Cole. Thug is making some complex music. Lyrics aren't everything.

JohnDoe

Banned

Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

OG Kush

Hah sorry guys I was just messing... I understand it is hard for me to convey this through posts where you're not actually hearing the person's voice saying that post.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
We've all agreed to just ignore the fact that Paak wouldn't have a career if Ocean gave a fuck about his career, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom