• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

More spaced out, yes, but better? I don't think so.
Monster, 56 Nights, Purple Reign, Beast Mode, and DS2 are all better than Barter 6, SS1 & 2

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Future gonna royally fuck up continuing this mixtape output instead of holding a higher or sustained standard of quality control since DS2. He got a lay up most artists never get and fam is gonna squander it trying to "feed the streets."

LA was right about another thing, ain't many stars anymore because people are too afraid to let their shit breathe and give people something to long for.

Tokubetsu

wl9LHGJ.jpg

FZZ

Banned
Monster, 56 Nights, Purple Reign, Beast Mode, and DS2 are all better than Barter 6, SS1 & 2

DS2 and 56 Nights are definitely better than Thug's output so far

But Barter 6, SS1 & 2 are much better than Monster, Beast Mode, and Purple Reign

And I like all of those mixtapes

Syntsui

Barter 6 > Slime Season > DS2 > Slime Season 2 > 56 Nights > The rest is trash so whatever.

Nibel

Is that like a real new album now or just another mixtape?

I haven't seen the word mixtape re: this project; could this be something bigger than an usual mixtape?

I'm going to have to agree with this as well I hope the album he drops Friday is Ape Shit with Mike Will Made It.

Fjordson

Ehh Thugger's highs are probably a touch higher?
This is how I feel. Personally find Thugger more unpredictable and more interesting, but he doesn't have a project as good as DS2 (yet).

Hyped for SS3 though. First two were dope overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom