• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
I mean, Sucker had a boring lead single (though I like "After The Afterparty" a whole lot more) and that album brought a bunch of catchy songs, so it's too early to judge the rest of the album

Nibel

https://twitter.com/KidCudi/status/792053246793691136
wowrwjxf.png

ARK322

Neo Member
I'd be pretty interested in hearing Meek and Tory do a collab EP or something. Meek's yelling and Tory's epic-sounding chorus vocals are a surprisingly good match.

You lurked for a year? Why?
I'm not exactly good at talking to new people. I get nervous in new situations, so I typically refrain from joining communities I have an interest in. I always worry if I introduce myself to anything new, I'll say something stupid and get excoriated for saying so. So, I just don't do so. Ultimately, my curiosity got the better of me and here I am.

Also, if you haven't listened to Sweet Valley, please do so. They're the duo of the frontman of Wavves and his brother, making some warped electronic tunes. It's this mixture of chip-tune, trap drums, and this frenetic vibe, and its super dope.

I'm not exactly good at talking to new people. I get nervous in new situations, so I typically refrain from joining communities I have an interest in. I always worry if I introduce myself to anything new, I'll say something stupid and get excoriated for saying so. So, I just don't do so. Ultimately, my curiosity got the better of me and here I am.

Also, if you haven't listened to Sweet Valley, please do so. They're the duo of the frontman of Wavves and his brother, making some warped electronic tunes. It's this mixture of chip-tune, trap drums, and this frenetic vibe, and its super dope.

Ah yeah, know what ya mean. That's been an issue with me many times as well. Glad you came in! It's a great community, though ignore the teasing.

EMINEM IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!! WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koozek

You're cool, breh! Fun having you around.

That SV is cool. Do you know Rustie's debut album, Glass Swords, from '11? You should like that! One of my absolute faves of this decade and, next to HudMo's Butter, it's what started my foray into Turbosoul/Aquacrunk/Glitch-Hop/Wonky or whatever you can call this whole new genre-blending stuff from young producers like him, Hudson Mohawke, Cashmere Cat, S-Type, and the whole Lucky Me crew, that grew up with 90's Hip Hop, Hardcore, and videogames and fuse all these sounds influences together to something fresh.

https://play.spotify.com/album/13kdLV4OxOBbqnGcJqkcKS

"you look so good, Id suck on ya daddy's dick"

that line should really disqualify biggie from all GOAT discussions

For me this example just shows that pretty much every rapper is going to write garbage from time to time. I can't think of any writer, whether music or books or anything like that, in which everything they write is gold or of the same high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom