• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam, hip hop caught them hands last night. And from Taylor damn Swift of all people. Rips the red carpet right out from Duckworth then shades Yeezy from the sTage. Rap music took an L.

"Then, as he, Beck, and Hawkins are blocked from entering, the “Hey Jude” crooner bemoans: “How VIP do we gotta get? We need another hit guys, we need another hit.” He points his finger at Beck: “Work on it.”"

haha

Syntsui

I mean why attend a Tyga party in the first place

fellowkids.jpg

On another note, Charlamagne went head to head with that loudmouth blonde reporter from the Blaze who called Beyonce a race baiter (for the SuperBowl Black Panther homage) and a hypocrite on black empowerment (because she married a man who was a "crack dealer for 15 years")

I lost a lot of respect for Charlamagne since he got those champagne bottles from Drake and starting caping for him, but I gotta give him credit for not losing his shit and presenting his case well, this lady is unbelievably loud and ignorant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_TMiWBXFSM

Nabs

On another note, Charlamagne went head to head with that loudmouth blonde reporter from the Blaze who called Beyonce a race baiter (for the SuperBowl Black Panther homage) and a hypocrite on black empowerment (because she married a man who was a "crack dealer for 15 years")

I lost a lot of respect for Charlamagne since he got those champagne bottles from Drake and starting caping for him, but I gotta give him credit for not losing his shit and presenting his case well, this lady is unbelievably loud and ignorant.

This is really good. Apparently theblaze tried removing all the stuff about the black panthers.

PBY

Banned

lmao charlemagne is just perplexed the whole time, with a "how is this a real person?" look

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I will live to 234 years of age, and I will never understand why anybody gave the slightest shit about Beyonce big upping the Panthers. I swear on me mum that people who are all "fuck the cops, they shooting motherfuckers in the streets" thought it was distasteful. Like, the Panthers were a direct result of a police force that was so corrupt as to make the current one in America look like Mayberry.

Detox

I don't understand why there is a problem with Ye dropping his album exclusively on a service that he owns albeit a very small part of.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't understand why there is a problem with Ye dropping his album exclusively on a service that he owns albeit a very small part of.

People like to buy shit they way they want. You put obstacles in front of that, a good majority will just not pay for it. Some portion of that will jack it. This is proven time and time and time and time again throughout history. Ever generation and every industry produces an artist, creator or engineer who believes they are so beloved that their fans would never do that sort of thing. Fans, without fail, have responded with 'lol get fukd richie rich.'

Tale as old as time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Charlamagne did really damn good here, and not just for entertaining her for that long.

This woman absolutely disgusts me. Circular argument racist. I had to pause the video over and over to regain my sanity. Also, her voice/audio quality doesn't help; so annoying.

Tidal obstructed digital pre-orders via kanyewest.com. Kanye's website guy said wait a week for iTunes last week. All signs point towards Jay Z pulling strings last minute to keep it to his own service.

Sad that this Grammy rap "snub" has distracted people from the fact that Barter 6 and 56 Nights were the best rap albums of 2015. TPAB isn't in the top ten.

Nabs

The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution airs tonight on PBS @ 9pm. I'll be sure to check it out.

Eos

Props to charlamagne for maintaining his cool... fuck she is so ignorant.

Props to charlamagne for maintaining his cool... fuck she is so ignorant.

He gave her donkey of the day for a reason he knew he could handle her I turned it off after he said have you ever seen any Black Panther's kill white people just for being white? That's all that needed to be said.

oh fuck lmao
Jake Electronica ‏@FakeElectronica 9 Jul 2015
They call me Jay Elec stratosphere, Jay Elec cavalier.
Jay Elec the whispers in the caverns of the rabbit ear.
Jake Electronica ‏@FakeElectronica 9 Jul 2015
So now I'm back spittin that "artist with the barber comb."
That Spartan army with the carbon fiber garden gnomes.

Legit thought those were real lines

lol

They call me Jay Elec China jeans, Jay Elec lima beans
Jay Elec Elijah, put the mime inside the time machine.

They call me Jay Elec chimney dirt, Jay Elec kidney girth
Jay Elec the kryptonite of Disneyland and gypsy skirts.

This is almost fake Roc Marciano bars tier

EDIT

Whewwww

My only hope is that the spirits never leave me
Like the smoke from out the chieftain through the ceiling of the teepee.

So now I'm back spittin that "never used a bungie chord."
That Issac Newton breakin rules of the Jumanji board.

injurai

Banned
I'll be honest, I actually don't know who Jay Electronica is. I've only heard of him in this thread. I know you guys clown him for basically everything he's done.

On second thought, maybe I don't want to know who he is.

T Dollarz

Carrollton Heist is a nice ass tape, but after first listen it really gives me more appreciation for just how great Covert Coup is. Not even close to that level of both Spitta and Alc at their very best.

Also, that Lil Wayne verse was hot as fuck. Makes me wonder how his career could've been different if he chose to work with these types of producers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom