• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

So I'm out here flying to Colorado to snowboard and this dude next to me is mumbling to himself and I knock out.

I wake up as everyone is bouncing out of the plane and he drops this on my lap.

YL9cIyq.jpg

Listened to it. Eh...

Ninja Dom

Y'all got it upside down.

Untitled 2 is God-tier track on Untitled Unmastered. The rest is average to above average. But Untitled 2?

Phew!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Collegrove is ehh-to-bad. Seems like 2 Chainz just threw Wayne on some loosies and added that to some loosies of his own and pushed it out, comes off as lazy.

Smell Like Money has a great vibe to it, would make a great intro track to an album
Gotta Lotta has a great beat.
MFN Right is good but it was on Felt Like Cappin'.
Bentley Truck is kind of tough.
Watch Out is an old song too.

The rest of it is forgettable. Wayne on some of the more heavenly samples had me hoping for another Deep-esque verse but it never came.

PBY

Banned
Collegrove is ehh-to-bad. Seems like 2 Chainz just threw Wayne on some loosies and added that to some loosies of his own and pushed it out, comes off as lazy.

Smell Like Money has a great vibe to it, would make a great intro track to an album
Gotta Lotta has a great beat.
MFN Right is good but it was on Felt Like Cappin'.
Bentley Truck is kind of tough.
Watch Out is an old song too.

The rest of it is forgettable. Wayne on some of the more heavenly samples had me hoping for another Deep-esque verse but it never came.

Same. Actually think its just bad.

PBY

Banned
damn. 2nd relisten of kdot....

hated my first listen, this second way through is mindblowing. this is amazing. I lowkey hated tpab, but this is working for me.

Bacon

damn. 2nd relisten of kdot....

hated my first listen, this second way through is mindblowing. this is amazing. I lowkey hated tpab, but this is working for me.

have you checked out tpab in a while? because this really sounds like it was ripped straight out of that album

overcast

ColleGrove was pretty bad. Stopped around track 6 or 7? Blue C Note kinda bumped.
So I'm out here flying to Colorado to snowboard and this dude next to me is mumbling to himself and I knock out.

I wake up as everyone is bouncing out of the plane and he drops this on my lap.
Lmfaooo. This is amazing.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm a bit late, but What A Time To Be Alive grew on me.

I've been enjoying it these past few days.

It's the only Drake project I've been able to listen to all the way through without making that scust face and reevaluating my life. But I also went through a phase where I really liked Ace Hood and Bugatti, but turns out, I just liked Future.

Reckoner

I still have to listen to WATTBA all the way through.

Curiously, I've been listening to Know Yourself and Star67 way too much lately. I'm slowly becoming a Drake stan and it worries me.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
desperation is ugly

I remember when I was in high school there was this one little freshman punk who was constantly trying to be a "cool kid" and fit in. Despite being a corny little fuckboy, he'd insult, talk shit, and threaten everyone non stop. He was gonna fuck so and so up. He was going make so and so's mom suck his dick. He was going to kick the shit out of so and so. Just a nonstop parade of fuckery.
Finally one day we all just stopped responding to him. I don't mean we just stopped talking to him, we pretended dude was a ghost and would literally walk into him like he wasn't there and look right through him to talk to someone else.
5 minutes of this and little fuckboy snapped. He needed that attention. He thrived on it. He knew what a useless, disliked, waste of space he was and without us responding to his shittery, his world was meaningless. So he launched into an angry rant about how he was gonna fuck us all up and shit on us and fuck our moms and our dads were dicksuckers and blah blah motherfucking blah. A minute into his rant, impotent rage turned into tears and snot. Crying so hard he could barely speak. Snot staining his fubu shirt. The entire group just stopped what they were doing, turned to look him, shook our heads and left the room.

Troy Ave is what I imagine that kid grew up to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom