• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People think it's likely to be trash?

Both Heatstroke & Slide are great, and that Future x Khalid snippet sounds amazing.
I liked Slide because it was largely a Frank track featuring Migos.

I really didn't like Heatstroke.

I do like that snippet.

So, who knows? It's supposed to be 10 tracks long as well, so we'll see.

So there's a rumor that the new Shabazz leak was a decoy...
That would honestly be the most clever shit an artist has pulled in the last couple years.

I don't really buy into that, but if that was the case, I'd applaud Shabazz Palaces for however they managed to do that.

Koozek

Been listening to the new Azizi, Lucki, and A7PHA still
Wait, new Azizi album is out??
So there's a rumor that the new Shabazz leak was a decoy...
pHtbrkz.gif

HiiiLife

This everyday struggle about logic. Andrew you were onto something when you asked if logic could drop n bombs.

Or maybe budden is being budden.

Nabs

GoldLink ft. Brent Faiyaz & Shy Glizzy - Crew video. One of my favourite songs this year.

She see money all around me
I look like I'm the man, yeah
But I was down and out like last week
Tell me where have you been?

tumblr_nknuisYXkg1rnxn7co1_500.gif

Both cooked on this.

That hook is fantastic. Don't act like I'm your man / You're just a fan. Who hurt this man.

Give this a listen if you get a chance:

I had no idea that Sonder (Atu/Dpat/Brent Faiyaz) released a new EP. Faded R&B with great production from Atu and Dpat.

sonder-into-ep-premiere.jpg

Previous release: (Undone/Victoria/Sheath)

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

Koozek

Meek Mill - Left Hollywood video.

GoldLink ft. Brent Faiyaz & Shy Glizzy - Crew video. One of my favourite songs this year.

She see money all around me
I look like I'm the man, yeah
But I was down and out like last week
Tell me where have you been?

tumblr_nknuisYXkg1rnxn7co1_500.gif

Goldlink album is bliss.

Both cooked on this.
GoldLink album AOTY-tier.

Is there an Azizi song as good as Cabaret? If not zzzzz
when you die, no one will ever notice. Because you never had any opinions, or values, or did anything of any worth in your entire life.

OG Kush

So this DJ KHALED "I'm the one" song... Heard it on the radio in the car few times now, can't lie it's not a bad mainstream type song. Quavo, Bieber, chance. All big artists right now, especially with the the younger crowd. But then you've got lil Wayne come in at the end. He just seems so out of place with the lineup.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
GoldLink album AOTY-tier.
That and Rosecranz have been pleasant surprises after pulling myself away from DAMN.

Some Girl is some of the funkiest shit I've ever heard, and Goldlink's flow is crazy in how adaptable he is. He must be amazing live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom