• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
When the US finally impeaches Trump

I want all of GAF to know it was in part thanks to the release of XO Tour Llif3

without that song we would have never had the breakthroughs our government so desperately needs

Thank you Uzi

...I think DA$H still has a near Summertime 06 level album in him, if the drugs don't consume him first.
picard.png
have the drugs consumed you?!

Pyramids
Nights
Nikes
Solo
Lost
Chanel
Pink + White

Any of those
Pink Matter, Bad Religion, Golden Girl, Nikes, Solo, Self Control,Godspeed,and Biking (not because of Jay Z) are my favorites.
Self Control has just been speaking to me the most at the moment.

"You cut your hair, but you used to live a blonded life....."

Top tier title drop.
Woah that was lit, those youngsters look very hip.

Pyramids is my favorite.

1. Pyramids
2. Novocane
3. Seigfried
4. Super Rich Kids
5. U-N-I-T-Y / In A Certain Way
6. Nikes
7. Bad Religion
8. Ivy
9. There Will Be Tears
10. Rushes Too

I have these incredible IEMS and an incredible audio source, yet I still largely aside from a few albums close to me and some songs here and there, largely only listen to Hip Hop, gonna try and change that, branding out currently by going down a list of acclaimed albums from this year.

Starting with Petite Afrique by Somi, I like Jazz so this is nice so far.

What is that about? Saw comments about a phone call.

At the beginning of the interview, for no fucking reason, Wale pulls out his phone and goes "hold up, phone call from Push." Supposedly some people in the comments were claiming that you can see the reflection from his glasses showing the caller ID for a quick second and that it actually said "Pusha" on it. I don't believe and was too lazy to check, but nobody in the room bought that he was actually getting a call, from Pusha T of all people, at that exact moment.

Koozek

Mhhhhh, this new Azizi is bliss, but also super short.

At the beginning of the interview, for no fucking reason, Wale pulls out his phone and goes "hold up, phone call from Push." Supposedly some people in the comments were claiming that you can see the reflection from his glasses showing the caller ID for a quick second and that it actually said "Pusha" on it. I don't believe and was too lazy to check, but nobody in the room bought that he was actually getting a call, from Pusha T of all people, at that exact moment.
Huh, okay. Missed that, but why would it be so far-fetched that he actually could've been called?

Mhhhhh, this new Azizi is bliss, but also super short.

Huh, okay. Missed that, but why would it be so far-fetched that he actually could've been called?
It's not that he got a call, but that he answered it, made everyone in the room wait, then hung up acting like he gets important calls all the time. Assuming all of it was true, he should have just waited to answer afterwards or better yet, have a publicist answer for him off screen. It was just unprofessional at best and 🌽 at worst.

Plus he answered when they were talking about him flopping 👀

It was such a Troy Ave move

Koozek

It's not that he got a call, but that he answered it, made everyone in the room wait, then hung up acting like he gets important calls all the time. Assuming all of it was true, he should have just waited to answer afterwards or better yet, have a publicist answer for him off screen. It was just unprofessional at best and 🌽 at worst.

Plus he answered when they were talking about him flopping 👀
LOL, I totally missed that. Only listened to the audio in the background while playing. Just watched that part 😂

When the US finally impeaches Trump

I want all of GAF to know it was in part thanks to the release of XO Tour Llif3

without that song we would have never had the breakthroughs our government so desperately needs

Thank you Uzi

Is stanning for this song a meme now.

Like, is it a joke.

Catvoca

Banned
You weren't kidding with this Goldlink.

Searching for compatibility
Looking for the one that's right for me

pyTEzxg.gif

Where do I go? (Oh-oh-oh)
Where do I find her? (Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)

pyTEzxg.gif