• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Can U Be is an old track that was never released so when Ye wrote it, it was probably relevant

Either way idc about that, the song samples Clockwork Orange and has some amazing production later on

Hope it gets leaked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
IT'S EVERYDAY BRO

giphy.gif

"Yes I can rap, and no I'm not from Compton"

is the hardest line of 2017

I'm not sold on Lonzo.

He's going to be the face of the league

His range from 3 is 30ft+ and his BBIQ is insane

Moonkid

Can U Be is an old track that was never released so when Ye wrote it, it was probably relevant

Either way idc about that, the song sample Clockwork Orange and has some amazing production later on

Hope it gets leaked
I wasn't gonna listen to these but you got my attention.

edit: Eh not very inspired. Waiting on the vocoder Ode to Joy sample.

FZZ

Banned
For real though who are these musicmafia guys

leaking Hold Me Tight where snippets were only played through a snapchat video migos posted and Can U Be which I honestly think Mike Dean was the only person on the planet to have, is fucking wild

this is some next level leaks

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo Gotti & Mike WiLL Made-It - Letter 2 The Trap video. Yeah if the rest of the mixtape is like this, I'm good.

The songs are unfinished, of course they sound off because the verses or production aren't done.

Migos and Thug are fire on Hold Tight, Euro sounds like it was cut because it didn't work overall (beat isn't good for Ye), and Can U Be definitely sounds okay, need to hear the rest.

why don't these leakers ever target Dr. Dre's vault SMH, that's the holy grail

CAN U BE IN CDQ IS THIS A DREAM

Anybody else notice that the snare is literally the same one from Famous and Real Friends. He really liked those Havoc drums.

DominoKid

The songs are unfinished, of course they sound off because the verses or production aren't done.

Migos and Thug are fire on Hold Tight, Euro sounds like it was cut because it didn't work overall (beat isn't good for Ye), and Can U Be definitely sounds okay, need to hear the rest.

why don't these leakers ever target Dr. Dre's vault SMH, that's the holy grail

or...they could leak the shit from Ye we all want to hear.

still waiting on Living So Italian...

still waiting...

Nibel

Was just about to the post the sample too. Nibel you from the UK? For those that don't know, Heartbroken is classic UK Bassline song.

Nah, like FZZ said I'm from Germany, but I remember that song blowing up here as well (at least in the clubs)

Cool & Dre delivered whew

Icolin

Banned
Tracklist for SZA's new album Ctrl (it's R&B, but it features rappers so I guess it's relevant to this thread):

1. Supermodel
2. Love Galore (ft. Travis Scott)
3. Doves in the Wind (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
4. Drew Barrymore
5. Prom
6. The Weekend
7. Go Gina
8. Garden (Say It Like Dat)
9. Broken Clocks
10. Anything
11. Wavy (Interlude) (ft. James Fauntleroy)
12. Normal Girl
13. Pretty Little Birds (ft. Isaiah Rashad)
14. 20 Something

Out this Friday. Looking forward to it, the singles (particularly Love Galore) have been really good.

Tracklist for SZA's new album Ctrl (it's R&B, but it features rappers so I guess it's relevant to this thread):

1. Supermodel
2. Love Galore (ft. Travis Scott)
3. Doves in the Wind (ft. Kendrick Lamar)
4. Drew Barrymore
5. Prom
6. The Weekend
7. Go Gina
8. Garden (Say It Like Dat)
9. Broken Clocks
10. Anything
11. Wavy (Interlude) (ft. James Fauntleroy)
12. Normal Girl
13. Pretty Little Birds (ft. Isaiah Rashad)
14. 20 Something

Out this Friday. Looking forward to it, the singles (particularly Love Galore) have been really good.

I am lowkey irked her projects have gone: S -> Z -> CTRL

"CTRL" should have been titled "A."

One thing I've noticed about Apple Music that I don't like is that sometimes a great portion of mixtape releases are on there but they aren't put into new release section at all so unless you are actually aware of it being out and searched the name you would never know it was on there.

I like just randomly listening to albums on there so that kind of sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom