• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

This is one of my favorite tracks of his in the last few years. It's just so good.

Not to say that they weren't gonna break up eventually. It just makes drake seem more calculated than he is lol. Which I don't mind. Because both of these clowns lookin mad petty on social media while 6god just bangs on wax.

Reckoner

Everyone is talking, here in Portugal, about the sample No ID used on Marcy Me. It's by one of our greatest musicians of all time, José Cid, and his group. Here it is.

illithid dude, and hires,

I got the homie Soul creator on board. I think I got the right beat in mind. So I will start putting this in motion in a few days (if I don't forget, in case i might, lets give me 3-4 days).

That should be enough just to get this thing poppin and maybe generate more interest after this one.

get your bars ready

Koozek

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW
'CAUSE ALL I WANNA DO IS KEEP IT REAL RIGHT NOW
I'M TRYNA BEAT IT UP, BEAT PILLS RIGHT NOW
ATHLETIC IN THE SHEETS, I GOT SKILLS RIGHT NOW

h4qJERR.gif

T Dollarz

Been bumping both the Young Thug and Jay-Z albums real heavy this weekend. Perfect summer vibes.

I listened to the Calvin Harris once and didn't love it. Sounds largely corny and over produced to me. Not sure if that's a fair criticism. There were definitely a few jams though.

Ninja Dom

Ninja Dom

Yeah dude was arguing with a Gaffer on Gaming Side about 5 or more years ago. The Gaffer was proving Amirox wrong and Amirox got caught out contradicting himself. Amirox then went back and deleted his own posts showing the contradiction.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Feels like I remember seeing his name in red when I first joined in 2012. Guess I'm trippin
Well that was 5 years. But maybe. I didn't start browsing till E3 2013 or so.

Yeah dude was arguing with a Gaffer on Gaming Side about 5 or more years ago. The Gaffer was proving Amirox wrong and Amirox got caught out contradicting himself. Amirox then went back and deleted his own posts showing the contradiction.

Messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom