• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitta93

Banned
Egomaniac at it's finest.

EDIT: On second thought though, he's not a pop rap star so he doesn't really have to make music for his fans.

xHiryu

idk how much ya fuck with 2 chainz but Hibachi for Lunch fucking slaps. i fucking love trap music lmao

Return of the East Atlanta Santa is out

listened to the first three songs and shit bangs. gucci really out here for bhristmas

Dereck

This Injury Reserve brehs

VqQIqR7.gif

Chance though.
Possibly, but Gucci came out of jail and hit the ground running, dropped multiple projects, expanded his fanbase, got major deals/support from the community and corporations, got an image makeover, got engaged on Gucci Man day at the nba arena, and seems to only be getting bigger.
Dudes winning.

Possibly, but Gucci came out of jail and hit the ground running, dropped multiple projects, expanded his fanbase, got major deals/support from the community and corporations, got an image makeover, got engaged on Gucci Man day at the nba arena, and seems to only be getting bigger.
Dudes winning.
Honestly, yeah. Gucci's had quite possibly the best 2016 out of anyone. He's gone from a would-be forgotten legend to a legend getting his due finally.

Chance is #2 because he's gone from hiphophead to staple to massive popularity. I'd be surprised if he doesn't start doing solo shows in stadiums next year because of how massive his popularity is becoming, from SNL to meeting Obama to Grammy nominations to fucking Kitkat commercials. He's dangerously close to overexposure, but it couldn't have happened to a nicer* dude. *or at least a dude with fantastic image control.

Koozek

Wait, what are guys talking about? I meant his mixtape "The S.O.A.P. (Story of a Pimp)". Maybe it was just an unofficial compilation I downloaded somewhere, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom