• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sampha

how can a man's voice be so beautiful brehs

CtffG.jpg

he's bringing out the feels on this album man.

I BE THE NO GOOD PIMP TYPE
PUNCH YOU IN YOUR WINDPIPE

MISTA THUG ISOLATION is definitely one of the best rap albums this decade. It's going up in my personal rankings of all time too.

Yep, it's in like my most highly esteemed, all time holy grail type albums. It's simply one of a kind.

It's really good at taking everything great about Memphis Rap and creating something new, a total homage yet distinctly his own. Reminds me a bit about what Tarantino does with his movies.

illadelph

Big Sean album is really solid. I can't give it an extreme amount of praise because it doesn't really do anything super creative that will have any sort of significant impact or influence on music as a whole, but it does what it does well from front to back. I didn't even think the Em verse was bad; it sucks he raps about nonsense, but his flow was impressive, and he had a few really nice lines.

Koozek

Big Sean album is really solid. I can't give it an extreme amount of praise because it doesn't really do anything super creative that will have any sort of significant impact or influence on music as a whole, but it does what it does well from front to back. I didn't even think the Em verse was bad; it sucks he raps about nonsense, but his flow was impressive, and he had a few really nice lines.
18dda031bf35428bfc6ce6f790cf1014.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom