• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
16473338_1417867361578077_5840072088920268992_n.jpg

lol they wallin' but you realize that is slim shady right? He uses that as an "alt" that isnt meant to be taken serious. btw white people been listening to rap before eminem so that makes zero sense to whoever said that. stop assuming the base is white only or teens only and accept that Eminem is one of the greats with great music.

Koozek

Can someone summarize in one sentence what was so special about the Superbowl thing last night? I have no clue about baseball/US sports/sports in general.

Whoa, the breakdown in Devil in a New Dress...

Rick Ross kills it too.

Man, am I about to go through a Kanye discovery...envy me.
I do! Enjoy Late Registration, whew.

HiiiLife

It always amazes me how people can hear two entirely different things. That's one of my favourite Pusha T verses.

This.

And I don't think there's any bad guest verse.

Oh wait.

Godzilla King Kong lochness.

All other guests killed it.

And Koozek Nintendo is the reason why the Falcons lost.

Tom Brady won his fifth SB, becoming the most successful Football player of all time, in a historical game where they were down 28-3 and went into overtime for the first time in SB history.

He's also a friend of Trump's.

Evil has won.

We live in the reality where Luke didn't make that jump at the end of Empire Strikes Back.

HiiiLife

Nintendo aired their commercial, then right after the Patriots decided to get up in that ass. The momentum "switched". Nintendo trump supporter confirmed.

Koozek

Tom Brady won his fifth SB, becoming the most successful Football player of all time, in a historical game where they were down 28-3 and went into overtime for the first time in SB history.

He's also a friend of Trump's.

Evil has won.

We live in the reality where Luke didn't make that jump at the end of Empire Strikes Back.

Nintendo aired their commercial, then right after the Patriots decided to get up in that ass. The momentum "switched". Nintendo trump supporter confirmed.
Ahh, gotcha. Thanks! And yeah, that's a bummer :/

Well, I can enjoy Turbo again if it ever comes.
Kanye West has scrubbed his Twitter account of all things Trump, and we're told it's because he's super unhappy with the president's performance over his first 2 weeks in office.

Kanye had tweeted about Trump in a positive light after the election. In December, the day he met with Trump in NYC, he wrote, "I feel it is important to have a direct line of communication with our future President if we truly want change."

Kanye also wrote about issues on which he felt he could influence Trump, writing, "These issues include bullying, supporting teachers, modernizing curriculums, and violence in Chicago."

Our sources say Kanye's decision to remove the tweets were all his. The "Muslim ban" and other actions have turned him against the prez.

LMAO, you goddamn moron, should have thought about that before you went on a 20 minute rant about him, got a photo op with him complete with video, and had him sign your copy of TIME.

And yall still gonna support his music and shoes blah blah blah
It's the nature of man, I suppose.

Gibson got nominated for an Oscar, Polanski got named honorary director of the Cesar Awards, R. Kelly and Chris Brown still got careers where they make more money than I ever will, Lennon beat his wife, people here still anticipate "Bandana", Kodak's still got tons of fans, XXXTenciation got tons of fans, etc etc.

Celebrities are shitty people, but as the general public, we're selfish as well; we want what we want, and don't really give a shit about consuming it. If they do something bad, we will be morally outraged until they get cleared or it dies down or they get a reinvention and then happily go back to enjoying their music.

It's just the way it is.

HiiiLife

Kanye is lucky I enjoy his music enough cause dude is a dumb fuck outside the booth. No other way around it. I'd hate defending this fool and his childish antics.

HiiiLife

I think you giving Ye too much credit.

With that being said, I'm gonna buy tickets for his November show in Denver. Hopefully he doesn't get hospitalized this time.

Edit: I guess the option for the purchase doesn't exist.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Land of milk and honey with the swirls
Where reckless naked girls get necklaces of pearls

More than a decade late to the party, but what a great album Madvillainy is. Even the skits/shorts are good, like Bistro which sounds like a BIG song

It's the nature of man, I suppose.

Gibson got nominated for an Oscar, Polanski got named honorary director of the Cesar Awards, R. Kelly and Chris Brown still got careers where they make more money than I ever will, Lennon beat his wife, people here still anticipate "Bandana", Kodak's still got tons of fans, XXXTenciation got tons of fans, etc etc.

Celebrities are shitty people, but as the general public, we're selfish as well; we want what we want, and don't really give a shit about consuming it. If they do something bad, we will be morally outraged until they get cleared or it dies down or they get a reinvention and then happily go back to enjoying their music.

It's just the way it is.
for you maybe. that's a fucking weak excuse.

im not equating kanye to roman polanski or r kelly but if yall really cared about if he supported trump or not then you wouldn't/shouldn't support him.

FZZ

Banned
for you maybe. that's a fucking weak excuse.

im not equating kanye to roman polanski or r kelly but if yall really cared about if he supported trump or not then you wouldn't/shouldn't support him.

I ain't

Before I even think about jumping back on the bandwagon I want him to publicly go back on his previous comments and condemn the president

Dude had no excuse of supporting that demagogue fuckwit

Land of milk and honey with the swirls
Where reckless naked girls get necklaces of pearls

More than a decade late to the party, but what a great album Madvillainy is. Even the skits/shorts are good, like Bistro which sounds like a BIG song

Definitely a 10/10 rap album for me. Figaro is his best verse, which is saying a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom