• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRadNadz

Neo Member
Any news on when King Push is getting released?
Been playing the fuck out of Hell Hath No Fury this week. Seriously got me hoping for a Clipse reunion.

Any news on when King Push is getting released?
Been playing the fuck out of Hell Hath No Fury this week. Seriously got me hoping for a Clipse reunion.
It got renamed to "Blobama", and still TBA. They have a temp tracklist apparently, but who knows what will and won't make it on the album?

Well looks like I need to listen to every Kanye album. This is going to take a while, I'm still on Yeezus.

I listened to it again because I wanted to see if it isn't a Fluke, but it isn't. Yay!

MOOOOOUUUUUUTTHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ON SIGHT!

TheRadNadz

Neo Member
It got renamed to "Blobama", and still TBA. They have a temp tracklist apparently, but who knows what will and won't make it on the album?

Renamed to Blobama? Geez, I'm so outta the loop. At any rate, if H.G.T.V and Drug Dealers Anonymous are anything to go by, it should be a great album.

Icolin

Banned
I Decided is dope. Features from Em and Migos are great, and unlike Big Sean's other albums, he holds his own and is interesting on the tracks without features.

There's always one...

It's not his best verse ever, but he goes off for sure.
you gotta be kidding me

shit is terrible

I saw them eyes/sodomize like an ass raper
Try to copy my swag like a cheating classmate
I'll be the last face you see before you pass
When you get your fucking ass grated like a math paper
So ahead of my time late means
I'm early my age is reversing
I'm basically 30 amazingly sturdy, zany and wordy
Brainy and nerdy
Blatantly dirty, insanely perverted, rapey and scurvy
They blame me for murdering Jamie lee Curtis
Said I put her face in the furnace, beat her with a space heater
Shutter, a damn boat cutter, a sandal, a can opener, a candle
Rubber, piano, a flannel,⁰sucker, some hansel, butter
A banjo and manhole cover
Hand over the mouth and nose smother
Trample ran over the tramp with the land rover
The band, the lambo hummer andRoad runner
Go ham donut or go Rambo, gotta make an example of her

You are literally only the 2nd person on the internet that I've seen with anything negative to say about it. #iDecided is trending on Twitter and people are going nuts over Ems verse.
eminem stans are going crazy over an em verse? whoooaaaa

ktt, thecoli, etc all recognize it's garbage.

I'm not disappointed because I'd be an idiot if I expected eminem to deliver a good verse, he hasn't done that in like 12 years or something.

it's just the same trash he's been prouducing.

awful flow? check

awful delivery? check

cringe worthy lines? check

Bacon

You are literally only the 2nd person on the internet that I've seen with anything negative to say about it. #iDecided is trending on Twitter and people are going nuts over Ems verse.

When does the internet not go ape shit over eminems verses? Dude could fart into a mic for two minutes straight and stans would go wild over it.

Light, Bounce Back, No Favors, Moves, and Sunday Morning Jetpack made me think that this was going to be better than Dark Sky Paradise, but nothing else was anywhere near them, i'm disappointed.
The songs I listed are great though, but this could have been so much better, i'm just going to replay them a bunch of times.
(Also I like Eminems flow on his verse, but that's it)

Eos

it ain't an eminem verse if it doesn't involve rape and beating women
nj4ZVwl.png
needs to do the world a favour and put the mic down for good

HiiiLife

Be a fifty year old dude still raping and urinating on everybody in your songs brehs.

Good thing the beat was decent and he got carried by Sean.

Mik317

I love Em. and generally defend a lot of his stuff.

but naw...this is weak. I hate this flow he's going with and its just words piled on words at this point.

naw.

HiiiLife

I love how he tries to convince the listener that he's an evil sumabitch with this "ominous" tone of voice he keeps doing in these songs lately. Lmao.

Why couldn't every song on this album be "Light" level?
This album would be much better if Sean stayed with the bars and didn't try this singing/melody type stuff.

TheRadNadz

Neo Member
Yo, the Michael Che standup special on Netflix is funny. Never heard of dude before Neil Brennan's recent Breakfast Club interview.

Michael Che's special wasn't hitting for me unfortunately, but Neil Brennan's 3 mics on Netflix is great in my opinion! The dude seriously has had some demons to battle with.

Koozek

Hahahahahaha, that Em verse is so fucking baaad. I can only imagine Sean secretly having been like
JgZs64Q.png
JgZs64Q.png
JgZs64Q.png
after Em left the studio, but too afraid to say no to him.

King Kye

Banned
Holy shit @ all the paywalls I'm encountering just to hear a 50 year old rap nonsense.

Fuck it, I don't even care anymore. Internet's going down the tubes.

Koozek

Holy shit @ all the paywalls I'm encountering just to hear a 50 year old rap nonsense.

Fuck it, I don't even care anymore. Internet's going down the tubes.
Uhm, Spotify? It's free. Make a dummy FB account or register with an email address. Or Deezer.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I used to be a huge Em fan...when I was 14-16. Now for the most part I find myself looking back with regret. He talks way too much about rape. Also he has nothing to say, although I do appreciate him calling out Trump, if he made a short EP talking about him getting older, his daughter growing, the current political climate, and black lives matter, and other random stuff he would be among the greats again. Until then he's just saying nonsense.

HiiiLife

I used to be a huge Em fan...when I was 14-16. Now for the most part I find myself looking back with regret. He talks way too much about rape. Also he has nothing to say, although I do appreciate him calling out Trump, if he made a short EP talking about him getting older, his daughter growing, the current political climate, and black lives matter, and other random stuff he would be among the greats again. Until then he's just saying nonsense.

Yep.

King Kye

Banned

He just refuses to grow up and he admits as much. He's refused to age with his fans.

On some level I understand it, because most fans don't typically want their favorite artists to grow as artists anyway - but Eminem is just a particular case of a once raging rapid pooling into some lagoonal bacterial bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom