• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EZAnUuDz.jpg

o3wEDZ4R.jpg

raw

I need this and Conway's GOAT in my life right now.

Hope it's on the level of the first two, there hasn't been a better hip hop album since Reloaded for me.

Nibel

Well besides the commercial factor, the album did produce five hit singles (3 #1's). I would also argue at least in my opinion that it was an extremely great album, not as good as TPAB, however the commercial success could push it over the edge for a win...or the Grammy's were just being racist fucks as always.

wijwzms8qy4.gif

From WaffleTaco to GlutenfreeMayo with one post

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I was watching this and there are like 20 samples in America's Most Blunted alone. Also, where do you find this stuff, one sample is just elevator music/muzak. Some serious crate digging going on.

Isn't he in jail?
Yah, think he's in there for like life, or maybe like 30 years.
Might have been recorded before he went in since a lot of these are old songs.
But yah that's Rondo, he listed all of the features in a tweet a few days ago and one of them was "lil bro Rondo" as he wrote it (it also says ft.Rondo on the song).
Edit: Just googled it, he's in for 39 years.

Heard he uttered something about being anti science, propagating that bullshit instantly puts him on my hate list

That's why I don't follow rappers on any issues outside of...well, anything really.

We all know how fucking dumb guys like Vinnie Paz are, but I think R.A. The Rugged Man is probably the biggest moron in rap.

Heard he uttered something about being anti science, propagating that bullshit instantly puts him on my hate list
He has a really smart dumb verse on Coloring Book where he says that:
"I don't believe in science I believe in signs"
Anyway if I stopped listening to rappers because they said dumb shit I'd have to erase pretty much all of my playlist.
Not that I listen to Chance though, he's trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom