• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League : F2P fantasy football 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ wow good haul. Kap and the 49ers D? Nice. Good luck with V Jax he screwed me last year :p (last year right?)

Thanks. I've never had VJ before but I know he's produced whereever he's been and at least played in all 16 games (think he had something like 1300 yds and 7-8 tds last yr). But yeah, he's a feast or famine type player.

So it sounds like you think the new team is somewhat better than my old one?

I think my new team is only slightly better than the old one. Going from A-Rod to Kap is a big loss, but I got some youth with Lacy and Thompkins, plus a better def...So yeah, new team has a slight advantage now, but is also built better for the future..

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Thanks. I've never had VJ before but I know he's produced whereever he's been and at least played in all 16 games (think he had something like 1300 yds and 7-8 tds last yr). But yeah, he's a feast or famine type player.

So it sounds like you think the new team is somewhat better than my old one?

I'd say it's pretty close, but you definitely didn't get worse, and it looks like you got younger too. It's always tough having 2 players on the same team but if any 2 could be good, Kap and SF defense is it. Yeah I'd feel good about it depending on how you stack up to the rest of the league

I'd say it's pretty close, but you definitely didn't get worse, and it looks like you got younger too. It's always tough having 2 players on the same team but if any 2 could be good, Kap and SF defense is it. Yeah I'd feel good about it depending on how you stack up to the rest of the league

Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

It's a really top heavy league considering it's a keeper league that's been around for about 8 years and this is my first year. The team I took over was from some guy who abandoned it in the middle of last year.

The top teams are really, really good...One guy has AP, Charles, Martin, and Chris Johnson...He was so loaded that he traded Johnson for Gates, just to get a TE. Another guy has Brady, Newton, Morris, and Lynch on his team. He wants a king's ransom for Newton, no one gives it, so Newton sits on his bench..lol

My team finished second to last last year, so I anticipate an improvement, but doubt I can really compete with such loaded teams. Top 6 make the playoffs...and top 4 get money payout. Maybe I could be a 6th seed.

Arkos

Wow that's brutal. I didn't think about it but I guess it makes sense that keeper leagues could skew like that over time

Arkos

Any interest in making the third league 16 players?

What say the rest of GJL3? I have no problem with it, I guess it kind of depends on GJL3 members if they have a preference. You got an outside group or something? Cause otherwise it may be hard to reach 16

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
What say the rest of GJL3? I have no problem with it, I guess it kind of depends on GJL3 members if they have a preference. You got an outside group or something? Cause otherwise it may be hard to reach 16

If the number of players is 16 the draft timer at the lower setting of 30 seconds is better.

I'm pretty sure the are people that like the challenge of 16.

Brimstone

If we get enough people, I wouldn't mind at all.

Cool hopefully more are interested.

I noticed that ctkaydisco has banned under his name. How long is the ban for?

Might have to make a new thread for 16 player free league until he gets unbanned.

Ferny

From GJL1 league page

Your LM has been most unjustly banned from GAF for two weeks, so if you need to communicate with him do it through the League. See you Sunday!

Might have to make a new thread for 16 player free league until he gets unbanned.

Why not keep it 12 so that we can take the best 4 from each league and put them in one league. So we can have a Premier, Major, and a Minor league.

Ferny

If you're interested add your name to this list in a reply. You guys would need to have 12 soon though as the draft would need to be done like within the next three days.

1) SuicideUZI

Vyer

Man I timed my log in to the draft about as close as you can get.

Feel ok about the draft. Prob waited too long for a te

well its not looking to good on League 3, but if we can actually get at least 8 people by game time I don't mind being commissioner if we still need someone to send out the invites

as far as I know right now its:

1. (Ultimatum)
2. (Rob N Banks)
3. (DarkFlow)
4. (SuicideUZI)
5. (Schlep)
6. (Brimstone)
7. (Teptom)

Brimstone

well its not looking to good on League 3, but if we can actually get at least 8 people by game time I don't mind being commissioner if we still need someone to send out the invites

as far as I know right now its:

1. (Ultimatum)
2. (Rob N Banks)
3. (DarkFlow)
4. (SuicideUZI)
5. (Schlep)
6. (Brimstone)
7. (Teptom)

What time for the draft?

i dont know, i think we would have to get enough people signed up before we could decide, dont know if we can get it done before the game tomorrow

I can start it up and set the draft time for like 7:00pm eastern tho if it would make things easier to get rolling

Brimstone

Ok...5 slots open....sign up people.

Pick a time that works for you. Perhaps make a league for 12 players.

Alright I started one up, i'll PM everyone on the list for the email they want me to send the invite to. Hopefully we can get enough people in time. I set the draft for 7:00PM tomorrow, that's cutting it about as close as we can

Brimstone

Might be daft here, but where do I sign up for league 3? Checked the OP and didn't see a link or league ID.

Send a private message to Suicide Uzi and he can send an email invite.

It is ESPN Fantasy Football. League name GAF Justice League 3.

status update on League 3:

1) SuicideUZI
2) Brimstone
3) Teptom
4) DarkFlow
5) Zod the Bear
6) Rob N Banks
7) Rekwest
8) PhoenixPause - invite sent, hasn't joined yet
9) SleazyC - invite sent, hasn't joined yet
10)
11)
12)

if we can only get 10 people do you guys still want to go forward?

anyone have any friends who want to join? only got a few hours left

Brimstone

1) SuicideUZI
2) Brimstone
3) Teptom
4) DarkFlow
5) Zod the Bear
6) Rob N Banks
7) Rekwest
10)
11)
12)

Sure...but I'm sure there will be some interested in joining.

SleazyC

1) SuicideUZI
2) Brimstone
3) Teptom
4) DarkFlow
5) Zod the Bear
6) Rob N Banks
7) Rekwest
10)
11)
12)

Signed up and check with some friends to see if they are interested in joining.

draft is set for 7 but the roster needs to be filled at least an hour before the draft time, so its getting pretty close to the deadline. I can change the draft to 8pm if that would help, that's probably about as late as we could make it since the first game starts at 8:30 tonight

I'd be down to play, but only if absolutley needed to round out the league numbers. If you get others interested after me, by all means, they can take my spot. Is this on Yahoo?

DarkFlow

Banned
Well I'll be back in a hour to see if we are ready to draft. Still think snake draft is lame, auction is the only way to go man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom