• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League : F2P fantasy football 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
Personal message Suicide Uzi to get a league invite.

Lets do this.

You two should make 12 correct?

Draft time?

Just waiting on my cousin to fill the 12th spot, I don't know if I can change the draft time at this point but I could try 7:45 or 7:30

Teptom

What happens if we don't finish the draft before the game starts? Do the points from Denver and Baltimore not count this week?

Ok guys. We got 12 people just in the nick of time and I changed the draft to 7:45 so that should give us enough time before the game starts.

We're good to go :)

SleazyC

Barely made it there. Without a delay we would have run over into the game but it still looks like DEN and BAL players are locked.

There should really be fractional scoring in this league. Kinda dumb there isn't.

And 5 minutes later Welker's fumble still isn't on his score sheet. Yahoo is definitely better than ESPN in fantasy football.

DarkFlow

Banned
There should really be fractional scoring in this league. Kinda dumb there isn't.

And 5 minutes later Welker's fumble still isn't on his score sheet. Yahoo is definitely better than ESPN in fantasy football.
Why does it matter when it's on the score sheet, scores are not final till Sat.

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined

Fractional scoring is an option choice in ESPN.

rCIZZLE

Glad I dodged the Manning bullet tonight. Always hate these season openers since it makes me anxious for the first Sunday.

Peyton and Welker combo.

Susp3cF.gif

I need at least 2 more TDs from St. Louis or Vernon Davis. Need to get up to 90 points at the least to have a shot...will feel pretty good if I get to 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom