• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teptom's saved my bacon. Maybe after two weeks I would have realized Feely isn't a kicker in the NFL anymore....but looking at Yahoo's FF coverage you wouldn't guess it!

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
We need to do something about Stonking Great Hits. According to Yahoo, he hasn't logged in since Aug 18th!

Didn't this happen last year too??

God damnit, I'll PM him

Teptom's saved my bacon. Maybe after two weeks I would have realized Feely isn't a kicker in the NFL anymore....but looking at Yahoo's FF coverage you wouldn't guess it!

Dude same here! I kind of like that Yahoo doesn't "suggest" who to play as much as ESPN, but not making it clear that a dude isn't playing is weird. I played Feely week 1 and was like "0 points wtf?"

Omega

Banned
GG whoever I'm playing in GJLP

CJ Spiller goes out after 1 touch. fuck my team. someone keep a spot warm for me in GJL2.

Arkos

also keen on the new title.

Lol thank you, that's another gem from the Arkos Comedy Studios, we do contract work if you're interested. I'm like afraid to check my team at this point (and it's pathetically early in the season to feel that way). AP god damnit

Jamie OD

Shit, just checked my team for the first time since yesterday and saw that AJ Green is out. Thought he was good to go so I left him on my team. Although my benched WRs haven't done anything so I'm not missing out so far.

DarkFlow

Banned
Shit, just checked my team for the first time since yesterday and saw that AJ Green is out. Thought he was good to go so I left him on my team. Although my benched WRs haven't done anything so I'm not missing out so far.

Why couldn't he be out last week!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

I feel your pain.

Arkos

OF COURSE STEVAN RIDLEY IS PRODUCTIVE TODAY. ON MY BENCH. GOD, FUCKING, DAMNIT!!!

Omega

Banned
OF COURSE STEVAN RIDLEY IS PRODUCTIVE TODAY. ON MY BENCH. GOD, FUCKING, DAMNIT!!!

story of my life last year. through 6 games im pretty sure he put up negative points thats how bad he was

i dropped him, I think Putin Karate Chop picked him up and he had like 3 straight games of 20 points

(GJL3) I somehow overcame losing AJ Green (0 points) and having Jake Locker as my QB to be up 70 points because I had absurd games from Delaine Walker (25), Dez Bryant (21), and the NE Def (26). Seeing that -points from Locker the first half and Green being gone had me losing hope. Fantasy!

DarkFlow

Banned
So I'm done till tomorrow when my QB and kicker go. I think 109 points without the QB even starting yet is doing good. Not going to lock this in yet, last week I was sure I was going to win, and lost by 3 points...

Omega

Banned
demaryius thomas is beyond useless

fuck autodraft for drafting him first. all peyton cares about is julius thomas and emmanuel sanders

I might as well trade Thomas and Bush for a kicker. not gonna get anything better for them

Arkos

Hey Arkos, Cards Def has got me 17 points so far!

You are such a freakin jerk lol. I would have got them I bet but Steve Smith Sr was my top priority, then D, then K. You jerk.

demaryius thomas is beyond useless

fuck autodraft for drafting him first. all peyton cares about is julius thomas and emmanuel sanders

I might as well trade Thomas and Bush for a kicker. not gonna get anything better for them

*checks which league you're in*
Fuck nvm

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Trade accepted in GL3:

Team Dutti is trading Anquan Boldin to Irritable Bowl Syndrom for Matt Asiata.

Ugh, I reaaly need the 49ers to play like crap today if I have a chance at winning this week. That or Andrew Luck has a horrendous game tomorrow.

We need to do something about Stonking Great Hits. According to Yahoo, he hasn't logged in since Aug 18th!

On Yahoo? I've been checking the app on my iPad pretty regularly, I finish work at 6 on a Sunday (when the early kickoff starts in the UK) so setting my lineup is a bit of a bitch but I reckon I keep pretty up to date.

As far as last year goes, I don't think I started one inactive player, I'm here to play baby!

(Obligatory Terry Tate reference).

Anyhow, with regards to this week, I'm in the lap of the Niners Defense again I reckon.

DarkFlow

Banned
On Yahoo? I've been checking the app on my iPad pretty regularly, I finish work at 6 on a Sunday (when the early kickoff starts in the UK) so setting my lineup is a bit of a bitch but I reckon I keep pretty up to date.

As far as last year goes, I don't think I started one inactive player, I'm here to play baby!

(Obligatory Terry Tate reference).

Anyhow, with regards to this week, I'm in the lap of the Niners Defense again I reckon.

Lol okay, it must not count App log ins, kinda dumb. You also had a TE sitting that was out for awhile. Just don't want people going AFK on week 2 already.

Arkos

Lol okay, it must not count App log ins, kinda dumb. You also had a TE sitting that was out for awhile. Just don't want people going AFK on week 2 already.

It's better to stay on top of it I think, good looking out DarkFlow and sorry for assuming you were AFK Clobersaurus.

DarkFlow

Banned
Lol that % meter for winning is so screwy. I was at 100% win, and then Foster scored some more points so it moved to 99%. Shouldn't it just stay at 100% when I get there lol.

Arkos

Oh man last time I checked I actually had a chance against Blair Walsh Project. It's so much crueler when you have a chance lol

Arkos

Damn, Ridley and Decker on your bench has to hurt.

It does lol. But hopefully that also means I'll have a stronger lineup going forward.

Ridley is what really kills me, it was literally a coin flip to start him or Gerhart and Gerhart didn't do shit, and I don't expect either of them to be a consistent producer so I missed one of the few weeks when Ridley would have been a good start.

Edit: oh and Washington scores points suddenly and puts JAX in a position to pass the ball. Thanks RGIII/Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom