• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I passed over Lynch to take him in the first round in another league, I'm shitting bricks..

Haha that's harsh. As you can see my draft sucked so I'm in no position to judge, but lol :p

I think my first pick was AP if that's any consolation

DarkFlow

Banned
Haha that's harsh. As you can see my draft sucked so I'm in no position to judge, but lol :p

I think my first pick was AP if that's any consolation

Hey, no one knew he was a kid beater at the time! Can't fault you for taking him, I would have.

I'm doing decently enough this week, which is surprising since I had to bench AP. If it holds up, I'll only need 15 points with Luck, Hyde, Crabtree, and the Eagles kicker left to play (other team is done). I'd like those odds even if it was only Luck

Arkos

Yikes Blair Walsh what happened how did you not beat me lol. Also, let's all do the Jordy Nelson dance, I was on Jordy before it was cool. Same with Cobb, I'd take either one of them. Doot doot doot. Stupendous Men going 1-1 plz.

DarkFlow

Banned
laBG2vm.png

Look at how domination is done. I still have a QB and K left!

I've got AP to trade ;)
Take a look at my team and make an offer I'll take a look. I'm always open to trades

Do you have any positions you need? Any positions that you're in abundance of, so to speak? I could probably make a reasonable deal if I know who you're looking for.

Talk about out-smarting yourself. I picked up Jake Locker and put Cutler on the bench. I still won comfortably but I would have felt super dumb if I had lost because of that. I feel dumb regardless.

DarkFlow

Banned
AP rejected my trade of Ertz and Cruz for Welker. I don't think you're going to get a much better offer. I'll try again next week when you're 1-2. :p

Man, people are jumping the gun FAST on AP... I must be too optimistic about the situation. And I guess I jinxed myself when I said that I'd be comfortable with just Luck playing for me with a 15 point decifit, since that's essentially what happened

AP rejected my trade of Ertz and Cruz for Welker. I don't think you're going to get a much better offer. I'll try again next week when you're 1-2. :p

I'm getting Cameron on Tuesday in the trade that was already accepted..He's a top 5 TE and Ertz is a pretender on a team with a ton of mouths to feed..Cameron was a pro bowl player last with no QB..Ertz is like Greg Olsen..Nice to have, but he's not a fantasy star.

And why would anyone want Cruz? Being tied to the NYG passing game...no thanks...I'd rather be stuck with the Broncos passing game.

DarkFlow

Banned
I'm getting Cameron on Tuesday in the trade that was already accepted..He's a top 5 TE and Ertz is a pretender on a team with a ton of mouths to feed..Cameron was a pro bowl player last with no QB..Ertz is like Greg Olsen..Nice to have, but he's not a fantasy star.

And why would anyone want Cruz? Being tied to the NYG passing game...no thanks...I'd rather be stuck with the Broncos passing game.
Cameron is already busted, and he's on the Browns but we shall see. I don't think he's going to help you much next week vs me. I had him last year he was great at the start then faded away.

ccbfan

Pretty horrendous week for me.

Moreno's injury just killed me.

Started Moreno at RB/WR/T

I'm projected to lose by exactly the amount of point the back up RB/WR/T would have gotten.(Crabtree or Ivory)

My opponent have a monster week, projected to get most points this week. Over performed.

Got a ton of trade offers for Moreno that will be rejected.

Boy, at least I know I have a good team and without bad luck I should be doing OK.

Omega

Banned
Pretty horrendous week for me.

Moreno's injury just killed me.

Started Moreno at RB/WR/T

I'm projected to lose by exactly the amount of point the back up RB/WR/T would have gotten.(Crabtree or Ivory)

My opponent have a monster week, projected to get most points this week. Over performed.

Got a ton of trade offers for Moreno that will be rejected.

Boy, at least I know I have a good team and without bad luck I should be doing OK.

i dont think anyone had a worse week of fantasy football ever than my brother.

i think only one player didn't get injured on his team. philip rivers

pretty sure hes defense even got injured

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I've never heard of an IR slot in fantasy, wouldn't that basically just be an extra bench player?

It is a slot for any player that gets injured. And only injured players can be placed in the slot so people can't abuse it. It helps out teams since you can place the player there instead of the player wasting a spot and doing nothing until they come back.

Arkos

Hmm I dunno I guess we never thought about it. It sounds like an interesting idea for sure (couldn't change roster or rules mid season though, it would benefit the people who have quality players that are already injured). I would be fine with considering it for next year if other people are interested

Rudakus

I generally like having an IR spot. It's nice when something happens to one of your good guys. In this league it's not huge since we have decent sized benches, but I'd be for it if it came to a vote or something like that

Hmm I dunno I guess we never thought about it. It sounds like an interesting idea for sure (couldn't change roster or rules mid season though, it would benefit the people who have quality players that are already injured). I would be fine with considering it for next year if other people are interested
Yeah I always hear about it and wonder why that isn't standard mid-season, then completely forget about it come pre-season. Even more so for fantasy basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom