• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Number one ranking? Password is Taco.

Time for Kelika Beasts to feel the hurricane.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Edit: ^^^ DAMNIT I was waiting on ARZ you suck

ray rice thread

Lolz yeah. So I'm feeling like maybe Stump should be on the GJL 3 trophy after this Conan appearance, any other ideas?

Edit: GJL3 trade, Turd Blossoms QB Andy Dalton for password is taco RB CJ Spiller, everybody cool?

Edit 2: also remember to help us spot AFK's plz, 1st week looks solid though afaik

Arkos

Oh yeah just so everybody knows the trade gates are wide open, bring up any issues you have with potential trades here but otherwise they'll go through.

I think I'm gonna have to stick with PIT D tonight since DARKFLOW took the effing ARZ D off the wire. I can't believe they were even still on the wire, if I would have looked I probably would have picked them up before week 1 lol. Anyway, it looks like my only other option would be TEN D against Dallas and I feel like Baltimore has less a less explosive offense so I'll stick with PIT. Right move? Tell me it's the right move. It's the right move, right? Right?

Also I might could use a RB so I will entertain trade offers (GJL2 Stupendous Men) if you're interested in any of my players.

Blair Walsh Project has to stand facing the wall this week

DarkFlow

Banned
Oh yeah just so everybody knows the trade gates are wide open, bring up any issues you have with potential trades here but otherwise they'll go through.

I think I'm gonna have to stick with PIT D tonight since DARKFLOW took the effing ARZ D off the wire. I can't believe they were even still on the wire, if I would have looked I probably would have picked them up before week 1 lol. Anyway, it looks like my only other option would be TEN D against Dallas and I feel like Baltimore has less a less explosive offense so I'll stick with PIT. Right move? Tell me it's the right move. It's the right move, right? Right?

Also I might could use a RB so I will entertain trade offers (GJL2 Stupendous Men) if you're interested in any of my players.

Blair Walsh Project has to stand facing the wall this week

Lol you snooze you lose! Someone drafted them, then dropped them last week, so I took them.

Arkos

Lol wait what? How is my rb being traded without me knowing?

It was just a proposal, I didn't accept it, sorry I worded that wrong, I was just asking if anyone objected to the proposal, in hindsight that was probably unnecessary.

And who dropped the ARZ D??? They're great! I've gotta look into this

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
It was just a proposal, I didn't accept it, sorry I worded that wrong, I was just asking if anyone objected to the proposal, in hindsight that was probably unnecessary.

And who dropped the ARZ D??? They're great! I've gotta look into this

Weird, didn't see an email or notification for the trade offer.

Arkos

I dropped them because I have Seattle D w/ same week bye

Oh well in that case shit lol

Hmm maybe he rescinded the offer because it isn't showing up for me anymore either, although I did get an email. Let me know if you seem to be having any problems, worst case I can just un-owner myself and let you assume direct control :p

Arkos

Hey, that's a good deal. I'm really just trading you West, and giving you cruz because I hate him now.

I learned last year not to trade for Cruz :p and I think I'd rather have Floyd than West right now. I'll hold out hope that Gerhart will be productive (I swear he looks good! He should be! Right?)

DarkFlow

Banned
I learned last year not to trade for Cruz :p and I think is rather have Floyd than West right now. I'll hold out hope that Gerhart will be productive (I swear he looks good! He should be! Right?)

Lol alright, I'll be here when that doesn't work out, and then my offer will be Cruz only! We all know Tate is going to die this year.

Arkos

Lol alright, I'll be here when that doesn't work out, and then my offer will be Cruz only! We all know Tate is going to die this year.

Hahaha yeah most likely run blocking for a play that goes to the other side of the field. I know.

Beats By Ray in Prem League, I (Frank Gore) sent you a trade proposal, please consider it
:( :( <3
Nah I'm good. Not so much trading Hyde as trading him for someone in the cluster of a Panthers backfield.

Yeah I didn't get one either. Didn't even know there was an offer. Unlike ESPN where the app sends me a notification whenever anything of note happens (score updates, someone being out before their game, etc)

ccbfan

I think I already know the answer to this but might as well ask gaf.

Someone offered me Boldin for Moreno.

Sounds like a horrendous deal for me.

1. Moreno is a top 20 RB.
2. Boldin is not even a top 30 WR.
3. RBs are more valuable than WR.
4. I already have Crabtree, Wayne, Andre Johnson at receiver so I don't even know if Boldin would even start on my team, it would be entirely for depth reason.

Edit: forgot to add I also have Dwayne Bowe

I'm not part of this league but figured I'd ask for advice anyway.

I have 1 flex w/r/t position and a choice between 4 players (PPR league):

Hakeem Nicks vs Philly - Proj. 8 pts
Riley Cooper vs Indy - Proj. 10 pts
Darren McFadden vs Houston - Proj. 12 pts
Jordan Cameron vs Nola - Proj. 12 pts

Nicks and Cooper are role players and kinda inconsistent. McFadden is a starter but going up against a tough defense (and Oakland's Offense is kind of a mess right now) and Cameron has shoulder problems coming off a bad week 1 game.

GAF WAT DO???

I'm not part of this league but figured I'd ask for advice anyway.

I have 1 flex w/r/t position and a choice between 4 players (PPR league):

Hakeem Nicks vs Philly - Proj. 8 pts
Riley Cooper vs Indy - Proj. 10 pts
Darren McFadden vs Houston - Proj. 12 pts
Jordan Cameron vs Nola - Proj. 12 pts

Nicks and Cooper are role players and kinda inconsistent. McFadden is a starter but going up against a tough defense (and Oakland's Offense is kind of a mess right now) and Cameron has shoulder problems coming off a bad week 1 game.

GAF WAT DO???

There's already a fantasy football advice thread here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=868820&page=2

But to answer your question...IF Cameron plays, he's the obvious choice but it seems like he won't.

I'd say it's then between McFadden and Cooper...In Phila lots of mouths to feed and in Oakland at least McFadden is the starter this week with MJD out.

I don't consider Nicks even a possibility at this point..He's gotta prove himself before anyone should trust him on Indy.

So use McFadden.

I think I already know the answer to this but might as well ask gaf.

Someone offered me Boldin for Moreno.

Sounds like a horrendous deal for me.

1. Moreno is a top 20 RB.
2. Boldin is not even a top 30 WR.
3. RBs are more valuable than WR.
4. I already have Crabtree, Wayne, Andre Johnson at receiver so I don't even know if Boldin would even start on my team, it would be entirely for depth reason.

Edit: forgot to add I also have Dwayne Bowe
While outside of Johnson your WRs are awful, the trade for Boldin is also equally bad..Moreno has a lot more value and Boldin is on the same tier as a number of your current WRs (like Wayne for example). I'd cut Bowe. He's going nowhere fast in the KC offense.

Somebody was just trying to pull a fast one.

There's already a fantasy football advice thread here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=868820&page=2

But to answer your question...IF Cameron plays, he's the obvious choice but it seems like he won't.

I'd say it's then between McFadden and Cooper...In Phila lots of mouths to feed and in Oakland at least McFadden is the starter this week with MJD out.

I don't consider Nicks even a possibility at this point..He's gotta prove himself before anyone should trust him on Indy.

So use McFadden.

Cool beans. Thanks for the advice.

Vyer

Oh well in that case shit lol

Hmm maybe he rescinded the offer because it isn't showing up for me anymore either, although I did get an email. Let me know if you seem to be having any problems, worst case I can just un-owner myself and let you assume direct control :p

Nah I'm good. Not so much trading Hyde as trading him for someone in the cluster of a Panthers backfield.

Yeah I didn't get one either. Didn't even know there was an offer. Unlike ESPN where the app sends me a notification whenever anything of note happens (score updates, someone being out before their game, etc)

You guys talking about turd blossoms? He told me today that his trade offer was rejected by password is taco

Arkos

You guys talking about turd blossoms? He told me today that his trade offer was rejected by password is taco

Hmm maybe it expired? I dunno try it again I guess, I don't think I rejected it, maybe I accidentally did when I meant to close the window :/ (it's GK86's team)

Omega

Banned
Anyone in Premier league willing to trade a running back?

all my RBs suck. autodraft picked thomas and manning so by the third round any good rb was off the board.

Arkos

Are you in GJL2?
Do you need a RB1?
Is your ground game more like a ground lame?

Consider ADRIAN PETERSON!!!
He can be yours today in a straight trade for another RB!
Contact Arkos (Stupendous Men) for details

Anyone in Premier league willing to trade a running back?

all my RBs suck. autodraft picked thomas and manning so by the third round any good rb was off the board.

You have decent RBs. CJ Spiller is a low end RB1 and Bush is easily a mid RB2. And you also have West who's a mid RB2 this week. It's only week 1. Be patient. :)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

Hmm maybe it expired? I dunno try it again I guess, I don't think I rejected it, maybe I accidentally did when I meant to close the window :/ (it's GK86's team)

I rejected the trade last night. Rivers became available on the wire, taking a shot with him.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Trade has been accepted in GL3:

Blahoholics are trading AJ Green and Ryan Matthews for Team Dutti's Matt Forte.

DarkFlow

Banned
Still taking offers on Zach Ertz in GL2. You know you want a TE1, and this guy is a beast. Looking for a WR1, let's make this happen!

EDIT: Also, it looks like Stonking Great Hits might be AFK since he has a TE who's out starting. Someone buzz him!

Trade has been accepted in GL3:

Blahoholics are trading AJ Green and Ryan Matthews for Team Dutti's Matt Forte.

If Kelvin Benjamin ends up being a one-week wonder I'll be kicking myself for letting Green go. I feel good about my remaining WRs though (Dez, Roddy, Benjamin) in comparison to my hope-somebody-gets-"hurt" purely potential lineup of RBs (West was essentially my #1 RB, so hard times baby).

Jayhawk

FYI I will be gone from this Monday to the next Tuesday. Flying to Tokyo for TGS. So my week 3 lineup might be suboptimal as I won't be checking the internet for news much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom