• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

Brandin Cooks killed it for me, thankfully, because the rest of my team is shitting the bed right now >.<

DarkFlow

Banned
Soooo if anyone needs a TE, or a WR. I have TE. Ertz (15.2), And WR's Benjamin (9.1) & Boldin (11.3) both still playing. I'm looking for a RB :D.

Samyy

Soooo if anyone needs a TE, or a WR. I have TE. Ertz (15.2), And WR's Benjamin (9.1) & Boldin (11.3) both still playing. I'm looking for a RB :D.

I could use Ertz, look at my team and make an offer, how about T. Richardson? (Toronto Maple Leafs)

fuck me, tate is made of fucking glass, cam out for today and i sat my 9ers D in place of Chicago. What the fuck. And in my other league, eddie lacy out with a concussion. GG

DarkFlow

Banned
Lol damn Thomas with 30 points and it's not even halftime. I might lose now, at least I still have 1 guy going tomorrow.

Damn Thomas is just robbing salt into thy wounds.

On the other hand, Thomas is helping me win my game in another league i'm in so... yeah?

ccbfan

Thought I was going to lose because of loser Romo. (My oponents SF Def had 22 points in the first half) Crabtree was doing nothing.

Luckily J Thomas had a killer game instead of D Thomas and I squeaked out with a win.

Team did pretty well though.

My starter RBs (Foster, Bell, Moreno) got like 60 points. All were consistently the number 1 back for their teams. So those are no brainer starters. One of my bench RB Ivory got 16.20 point buts that was mostly from one big play.

My WR other than Crabtree (Wayne, A Johnson) did well so I'll probably start them from now on since this was suppose to be Crabtree's good week with Dallas's terrible def. Need some depth here though.

Omega

Banned
Demaryius Thomas was my first round pick (fuck you autodraft)

Was the 3rd best receiver on my team behind Maclin/Edelman/Hawkins and 3 points better than Hartline

DarkFlow

Banned
I think I might still win this one. I'm only 5 down after my opponent had both green and Thomas go off on me. I still have Cruz going tomorrow and he's projected for 12 points so I think I might squeak it out.

Glad Luck went off this week! I got lucky and it looks like I won in both of my leagues this week. Felt the full wrath of going against Peyton/J Thomas in my other league, but that couldn't stop my RB core of Lynch/Forte/Bell

DarkFlow

Banned
My Def with 4 points scored more the Cruz... Oh well it took Jammy having freak games AJ green and Thomas to beat me by 3 points, I can feel good about this loss looking forward. Cruz is for sure never starting again for me.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Looks like I won my first head-to-head in fantasy football ^^ gg Turdblossoms, gg!

High five baby! Time for Floyd and Feely to go apeshit insane. Unfortunately I need FGs and WR TDs from the same team :/
I know I lost lol

Haha I made that mistake last year. I think I got him in a trade from youngplaya21 and thought "sweet!" Yeah not so much
Yeah I saw that coming last year too. Drafted him the last two years, then traded him away after he had a hot start. He always tanks by like week 4 thanks to Eli. Never thought it would be that fast tho!!!

sangreal

Of course, not only do the Giants lose in an embarrassing fashion, but they fuck me over in all my leagues too by letting the Lions go crazy

Does yahoo have those silly recaps that ESPN had last year? Can't wait to hear some praises.

Yahoo does; I didn't think ESPN did

Arkos

Holy shit why does it say that Feely is the ARI K if he's not? I fucking played him. Jesus I need to buckle down on this shit. Edit: GG Mazre

Arkos

Well it ain't up yet on Yahoo and we were on ESPN last year and those were usually up by noon the next day if not earlier.

I want my silly recaps!!!! *stomps foot*

edit-Still not up or at least anywhere visible.

I'm not sure what the deal is with this, we'll have to see. Also damnit Erasure! Playing with fire lol. Email me if you need anything or whatever.

Well it ain't up yet on Yahoo and we were on ESPN last year and those were usually up by noon the next day if not earlier.

I want my silly recaps!!!! *stomps foot*

edit-Still not up or at least anywhere visible.

Yeah, I enjoy the recaps. Hopefully they're still around and simply just delayed atm. Typically I thought they'd be up by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom