• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyer

youngplaya21 is the acting commissionner of GJL2 as I sort out some legal issues. He will be handling my team as well. I'm so sorry that this bullshit had to come up right in the middle of the fantasy season, I'll still be managing my team as much as possible for as long as possible, but who know how long that will be

Yikes. Damn dude, hope everything works out. Hope you can make it back soon, you run a fun, active league.

Vyer

Yeah, glad I picked up Donnell. Obvious pretty quickly that Manning was going to be laying on him heavily.

So, how much you want for Cousins?

I'll have to look at your team. It's tough. Your players are either too good or not good enough...I really don't need any more WR help...I'd love Graham, but who wouldn't...Maybe we can work out a package deal with some other guys.

DarkFlow

Banned
I'll have to look at your team. It's tough. Your players are either too good or not good enough...I really don't need any more WR help...I'd love Graham, but who wouldn't...Maybe we can work out a package deal with some other guys.

Let's see how he does by the end of this game, so far he's not looking so hot.

Let's see how he does by the end of this game, so far he's not looking so hot.

Yeah...I'm confident he'll be the starter for the rest of the year, but will he be a solid fantasy producer? Time will tell..I certainly see him putting up better fantasy numbers than say a guy like Cam Newton.

Off topic...I wonder who the last NYG TE was to score 4 Tds in one game? Even 3 in a game for that matter.

I want the stupid Xbox banners on the Yahoo pages to be gone for good.

Moving my cursor around and the things keep opening. I have to actively watch what I'm doing to avoid them..lol.

There's still a couple of GJL3 members with incomplete lineups. You guys should update your teams, it's way too early in the season for team abandoning already.

Toronto Maple Leafs
Aldon's Airlines

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
There's still a couple of GJL3 members with incomplete lineups. You guys should update your teams, it's way too early in the season for team abandoning already.

Toronto Maple Leafs
Aldon's Airlines

Get GK86 on that. Come on dewds, seriously, it's super early in the season

Arkos

Oh great. I miss out on a Bennett touchdown by literally inches and individual frames of the camera. Smfh.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Get GK86 on that. Come on dewds, seriously, it's super early in the season

Was waiting until game time, but they fixed it. Except for Toronto's def (bye week), but I'm assuming he didn't want to drop anyone.

Arkos

Was waiting until game time, but they fixed it. Except for Toronto's def (bye week), but I'm assuming he didn't want to drop anyone.

Yeah I just checked and it all seemed kosher, a lot of people do wait until right before game time to finalize their lineups. It can lead to some AFK scares, but most of the time (hopefully) they're just busy people with other stuff to do and they set it at the last minute. I guess keep an eye on Toronto if he continues to play the exact same lineup week after week regardless of byes lol.

Edit: yeah looking at it I don't know if I'd just rather take the L if it meant keeping Seattle's D, hard to assume from that alone that its an AFK situation

Arkos

Holy shit are the Stupendous Men going to put together a winning streak and pull to .500?

I probably just ruined it by saying that. Everybody knock on wood.

Fletcher

Holy shit are the Stupendous Men going to put together a winning streak and pull to .500?

I probably just ruined it by saying that. Everybody knock on wood.

Fuck. And I had picked up Royal to play today. Should never second guess it. Damn it.

Arkos

Fuck. And I had picked up Royal to play today. Should never second guess it. Damn it.

Haha! I move to vote that we call you "Felcher" from here on out
jk, GG, I'm lucky to win anything if this even holds up lol

Omega

Banned
smh fuck Reggie Bush.

I don't even want him, i'll take any offers on him. If i get more than one i'll choose the best, otherwise have fun

Arkos

I'm down. I need to fill the crater of a hole AP left in my lineup

I am somehow barely surviving on life support without AP. I'm sure it won't last. BTW, does anyone in GJL2 want to trade for the proven best Fantasy Football RB in the league?

DarkFlow

Banned
I am somehow barely surviving on life support without AP. I'm sure it won't last. BTW, does anyone in GJL2 want to trade for the proven best Fantasy Football RB in the league?

I still don't understand why you won't drop him. He's not coming back.
WtjkFae.gif

DarkFlow

Banned
Demarco Murray pretty much won me this matchup. Also helps that my opponent did even worse then me. He still has Alex Smith and Shane Vereen going tomorrow, but Yahoo says I'm 100% lock now since he needs them both to score 60 more points.

Vyer

Gonna come down to the end vs Stonking. All I need is 2 points from Charles. That shouldn't be a problem, right?

Gonna come down to the end vs Stonking. All I need is 2 points from Charles. That shouldn't be a problem, right?

no problem at all. just ask McCoy. He's been a fucking rock solid number one pick. Couldn't have asked for any more with that choice.

The funny thing is I need him to perform to win in another league, I'm goosed either way!

And of course you had Larry Donnel, even when the Giants steamroll teams I can't enjoy my football! Fantasy hates me this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom