• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlow

Banned
Also I'm about to move into 1st place since Fletcher is likely to lose and I've scored the most points.
hail-to-the-king-baby-o.gif

I'M GOING TO LOSE BY .6 POINTS

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I QUIT

IBS just lost by .04 in GJL3 while having Gronk, Ridley, and KC defense. That's crazy close with that last NE drive.

I had a 9 point lead going into tonight with just the Pats D and they tried to wipe away my victory single-handedl.

Omega

Banned
I've scored the second most points, but have also had the third most points scored against me.

I'm not even losing because of my team. I'm losing because everyone I play has insane fucking production out of their players that week.

Dude that put up 130 on me last week put up 88 this week and 73 the week before that.

shit like this man..

I've scored the second most points, but have also had the third most points scored against me.

I'm not even losing because of my team. I'm losing because everyone I play has insane fucking production out of their players that week.

Dude that put up 130 on me last week put up 88 this week and 73 the week before that.

shit like this man..

Welcome to fantasy football.

DarkFlow

Banned

shit like this man..
I've scored the most, and had the least against. It's totally luck really, the last two teams I've faced both never showed up.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Ahem.

Due to recent controversies and personell issues, I will be abdicating my duties as Executive Manager of the GAF Justice League, effective immediately. youngplaya21 is officially the sole commissioner of GJLP and GJL2 as of now. GK86 is still the commissioner of GJL3 (although youngplaya21 will still have access to GJL3 in case of any emergency). Contact them with your questions, issues, or concerns. youngplaya21 will also do his best to run the Stupendous Men for me.

I profusely apologize for my necessary absence. All I'm focused on at this moment is getting it right.
*question from the audience*
Again, it's just very important for us to maintain the integrity of our league, and we're just trying to get it right.

(On the technical side of things, the playoffs will only count for the people who are actually in the playoffs. Everybody else's standings will be locked at the end of the regular season, although I think that there will still be games to play they just won't "count." A lot of people wanted this last year anyway. So, we'll give that a shot, and then talk about the pros and cons of each in preparation for next year.)

In closing, I would like to say that this league has been a very positive part of my life for the past ~year, and it hurts me that I have to leave you like this, in the middle of a season. I have total confidence in youngplaya21 and GK86, and I am sure that the league will run smoothly until I am able to return. I hope all of you enjoy this league as much as I do. It's been great so far, much more successful than I would have thought, and I hope that we can keep it that way. You're all some pretty cool people, and I've had a lot of fun occassionally beating you. Thank you all for being a very enjoyable part of my life :)

Have faith in youngplaya21 and GK86, they know what they're doing, trust them.

GO STUPENDOUS MEN!

Ahem.

Due to recent controversies and personell issues, I will be abdicating my duties as Executive Manager of the GAF Justice League, effective immediately. youngplaya21 is officially the sole commissioner of GJLP and GJL2 as of now. GK86 is still the commissioner of GJL3 (although youngplaya21 will still have access to GJL3 in case of any emergency). Contact them with your questions, issues, or concerns. youngplaya21 will also do his best to run the Stupendous Men for me.

I profusely apologize for my necessary absence. All I'm focused on at this moment is getting it right.
*question from the audience*
Again, it's just very important for us to maintain the integrity of our league, and we're just trying to get it right.

(On the technical side of things, the playoffs will only count for the people who are actually in the playoffs. Everybody else's standings will be locked at the end of the regular season, although I think that there will still be games to play they just won't "count." A lot of people wanted this last year anyway. So, we'll give that a shot, and then talk about the pros and cons of each in preparation for next year.)

In closing, I would like to say that this league has been a very positive part of my life for the past ~year, and it hurts me that I have to leave you like this, in the middle of a season. I have total confidence in youngplaya21 and GK86, and I am sure that the league will run smoothly until I am able to return. I hope all of you enjoy this league as much as I do. It's been great so far, much more successful than I would have thought, and I hope that we can keep it that way. You're all some pretty cool people, and I've had a lot of fun occassionally beating you. Thank you all for being a very enjoyable part of my life :)

Have faith in youngplaya21 and GK86, they know what they're doing, trust them.

GO STUPENDOUS MEN!
3r3rAAd.gif

Don't worry Mr. President, I'll hold down the fort until you get back. Handle your business

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Good luck dude, come back fast. We will keep things running smoothly until you return.

Omega

Banned
finally got Thomas and Bush off my team. thank you to whoever I traded them to

hopefully you have better luck with them than I did (unless we somehow meet in the playoffs, then i hope they're as useless as they were to me)

Been meaning to ask this: how does everyone feel about their team after the first 4-5 weeks?

I feel good about my QB (Luck) and my WRs aren't bad (went for a group of WR2/Flex players instead of trying for a WR1), but my RB's are worrisome to say the least. It could have been A LOT worse had I skipped over Foster in the 2nd round, but AP really did cost me a chance for the top spot

Omega

Banned
Steelers suck

picked them up in fantasy thinking they'd be able to get points against the Jags and they can't even do that

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Been meaning to ask this: how does everyone feel about their team after the first 4-5 weeks?

I feel good about my QB (Luck) and my WRs aren't bad (went for a group of WR2/Flex players instead of trying for a WR1), but my RB's are worrisome to say the least. It could have been A LOT worse had I skipped over Foster in the 2nd round, but AP really did cost me a chance for the top spot

I have had to patch my team with free agents/waivers guys. My WRs are complete shit. I'm lucky to have 2 wins under my belt.

Man, the Cowboys fucking suck. They may have single handedly cost me my game. Opponent has Foster and Johnson who didn't do much of anything until the end of the game and now I'm getting run over.

Now Dez caught that deep pass and I have a chance. I love fantasy football. I hate fantasy football.

finally got Thomas and Bush off my team. thank you to whoever I traded them to

hopefully you have better luck with them than I did (unless we somehow meet in the playoffs, then i hope they're as useless as they were to me)

THANK YOU FOR THOMAS <333333333333
DEZ AND DEM ALL OVER MY FACE

Omega

Banned
THANK YOU FOR THOMAS <333333333333
DEZ AND DEM ALL OVER MY FACE

I thought you were being sarcastic because I checked earlier and Peyton was only throwing to Sanders lol

holy shit. even better because that helps you beat Shamans. fuck that guy and his overperforming team

Rudakus

Big thanks to whoever dropped Rivers in GL3. Been a big boost for my squad Lol.

Lol you're welcome needed Asiata. Looking back would have been better to have dropped someone else. I always undervalue him. I remember the previous couple years before last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom