• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Lol you're welcome needed Asiata. Looking back would have been better to have dropped someone else. I always undervalue him. I remember the previous couple years before last

Without Rivers, I would be stuck with Cam or Geno. Both make me cry at the thought of it.

To those who offered me trades, I'm interested, I'm a) just busy and b) probably gonna work on them after this weekend, got a wedding I need to go to.

Feel free to drop Peterson. There's no way he's coming back this year and if by some miracle he does Dallas is the only rumored spot with legs. He's not taking touches away from Murray. Add to that his admission to smoking pot to a courthouse employee today, nobody is touching him until it's all over. Best case scenario is he gets traded and plays a couple of games in a new offense at the end of the season for a bad team or as a backup for a playoff push one.

TY Hilton with one of the games of his career and of course I'm playing him. Not where I expected my projected advantage to be demolished.

I'm cursing the heavens with T-whyyyyyyyy

Man, having both Cutler and Forte is bailing me out of plenty of games. I can't seem to get a good week out of both my WRs but that Bears combo is killing it so far.

Sunday morning jitters got to me again... Woke up and made two lineup changes that likely cost me the win...

And wtf happened to Spiller?!?

Phillip Rivers=Second best fantasy scoring QB in the league. (GJL2 settings)

And considering that he's #2 in the league, he'd be upgrade for another 10 teams. Still taking those trade offers..

Omega

Banned
Why aren't you using him? He's better then Rodgers clearly.

some people just don't like having better chances to win

I mean look at the falcons. they refuse to play antone smith but continue to play bums ahead of him. steven jackson hasnt been good since like 04 but falcons insist on starting him

Why aren't you using him? He's better then Rodgers clearly.

He's only a few points better than Rodgers this year, and I can't bet against Rodgers..He's a Super Bowl MVP and league MVP. Plus Rodgers had a good game this weekend. Try to go with the hot player, especially in an offense that is struggling to run like GB.

But as I was saying, unless you have Luck, Manning, or even Brees (even though his production hasn't been great), it's a nobrainer to pick him up.

DarkFlow

Banned
He's only a few points better than Rodgers this year, and I can't bet against Rodgers..He's a Super Bowl MVP and league MVP. Plus Rodgers had a good game this weekend. Try to go with the hot player, especially in an offense that is struggling to run like GB.

But as I was saying, unless you have Luck, Manning, or even Brees (even though his production hasn't been great), it's a nobrainer to pick him up.
It's not really a no brainer, you're going to want top tier talent for him. Most QB's are avg around 17 points, and rivers seems to be avg around 22, so giving you likely 2 players for 5 more points a game is a steep price.

This is also why most people don't draft QB's high because they all avg out to be about the same save for a few. Then even crappy ones like flaco have insane games once in awhile.

It's not really a no brainer, you're going to want top tier talent for him. Most QB's are avg around 17 points, and rivers seems to be avg around 22, so giving you likely 2 players for 5 more points a game is a steep price.

My prices are reasonable otherwise no one would want to trade. I'm not looking to get Jamaal Charles straight up (but considering Charles' production it might not be out of the question) or anything like that, but I'm also not taking James Jones for him either. Plus Rivers can be part of a trade with other players so everyone wins.

But if no one wants to take a chance to better their team if they're have QB problems in a free redraft league, then I guess I'll just have an awesome bye week QB.

DarkFlow

Banned
You should probably let people know you made the Rivers trade, just in case they want to vote on it since Yahoo is pretty shitty about letting people know that.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
This is also why most people don't draft QB's high because they all avg out to be about the same save for a few. Then even crappy ones like flaco have insane games once in awhile.

Yup. This is why I always wait until round 7 or later to pick up a QB.

I'm the first one (Blahoholics in GJL3) to break 700 points out of all 3 leagues. Soak it in people. Soak. It. In.

Alright guys, reign the celebration in a bit. Yahoo just adjusted Cutler's rushing stats and I'm now at 699. It's like they saw my post and are teaching me the most modest lesson possible to the tune of 0.7 points.

I'm the first one (Blahoholics in GJL3) to break 700 points out of all 3 leagues. Soak it in people. Soak. It. In.

Alright guys, reign the celebration in a bit. Yahoo just adjusted Cutler's rushing stats and I'm now at 699. It's like they saw my post and are teaching me the most modest lesson possible to the tune of 0.7 points.

ahahahahaha!!!!

Should I start Andrew Luck (vs Cincinatti) or Joe Flacco (vs Atlanta) and Steven Jackson (vs Ravens) or Michael Crabtree (vs Broncos)???

I'm 6-0 in my league and I need to keep this up!

Should I start Andrew Luck (vs Cincinatti) or Joe Flacco (vs Atlanta) and Steven Jackson (vs Ravens) or Michael Crabtree (vs Broncos)???

I'm 6-0 in my league and I need to keep this up!

Andrew Luck and Michael Crabtree (if PPR, doubly so). The Crabtree one I get, but how is Luck vs Flacco even a debate???

I'm just having an absolute disaster of a game. 6 players and 13.3 total points so far. Disaster. All those teams with negative or zero yardage? I have players on those teams.

I picked up Watkins from FA and left him on my bench for Sanu :(

I had Watkins (28.70) and White (20.50) on bench, while starting Benjamin (13.60) and Sanu (6.90). I'll still win comfortably but that's so many points sitting on the sidelines. At least going forward it definitely solidifies my options.

I love waking up to winning my matchup and seeing my risky waiver pickup get 15 points

Edit: Holy shit, I think Arkos' team is cursed...

Man, I have Odell Beckham Jr. on my bench too and he just scored also. I had 3 options on my bench that would have been better than Sanu. My WR options makes it hard to narrow it down (Dez, K.Benjamin. R.White, Sanu, S.Watkins, and OBJ).

Rough week for everybody. 9 out of 12 teams hitting under projections and some seriously low scores this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom