• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2014 |OT| Now with tiers! Still with tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
haha fucking demaryius

While I've been winning since I traded him, would have been nice if he did this when I had him.

Welp, with Spiller being out I'm now in the market for a RB2/FLEX. Feel free to send me an offer (Beats by Ray). It'll likely involve Cobb

Same goes for Arkos' team in GL2!

Omega

Banned
wow fail

I wanted to pick up Bryce Brown, somehow fucking picked up Donald Brown

and I had higher waiver priority than Beats By Ray

how does this even happen, fml

wow fail

I wanted to pick up Bryce Brown, somehow fucking picked up Donald Brown

and I had higher waiver priority than Beats By Ray

how does this even happen, fml
Damn lol. I was wondering how the hell I landed him at #8 in the priority list lol.

Edit: and sent out a few trade offers

Omega

Banned
looks like it's gonna be one of those weeks.

keenan allen barely does anything this year outside of one game, already has 14 in the first half. gg straw hat pirates

Man, it sucks playing against whatever Denver WR goes off that week. At least I'll avoid it again until the playoffs.

Thanks for the 1 point, Oliver.

Omega

Banned
is 50 shades of forte even playing? dude still got kirk cousins in his lineup and didnt even pick up a backup

I ran into that TY buzzsaw a couple of Thursdays ago and here I am again with Sanders. Though I don't think I can make up these points this week. Then I play Manning next week. Damn you, Broncos!

I'm facing Hillman, Sanders, and Gates. I feel like my week is already dead before it can even really begin. Oliver has done nothing for me.

DarkFlow

Banned
If Rivers would get his head out of his ass it would be even better.

He must have got word I traded for him.

Edit: ha!

I would have had you last week if my QB and TE didn't lay eggs! Glad I don't face you this week, there would have no coming back from this even if they did show up.

Omega

Banned
i need the chargers to score, but have ronnie brown run for them. dont give rivers/allen/oliver the ball to score. if it gets Gates a TD then fine, otherwise nope.

Vyer

I would have had you last week if my QB and TE didn't lay eggs! Glad I don't face you this week, there would have no coming back from this even if they did show up.

Yeah, it might have been close. But hey, you never know what you're in for when you ride the Kirk Cousins Experience.

Edit: damn it, Ronnie getting vultured

DarkFlow

Banned
Yeah, it might have been close. But hey, you never know what you're in for when you ride the Kirk Cousins Experience.

Edit: damn it, Ronnie getting vultured

Lol yeah, I was hoping for a little more then 2 points. I would have been fine for with 10.

DarkFlow

Banned
He is killing it.

He finished with 89.98. Well played.
JaV8JNV.gif

I'm the black guy in the back.

So it looks like 50 shades of Forte and Mo Honey Mo Problems are both AFK this week. 50 hasn't taken out Cousins yet, even though he's benched, and Mo Honey has a Kicker and TE on bye still in their lineup. Haven't checked the other two leagues yet

I'm sorry but lol. down by almost one hundred and still have 6 people to go... And they still have 4 to go... Also one of my running backs was a scratch for some dumb reason and I didn't get to fix it in time.

I can't win this year. At all.

I'm sorry but lol. down by almost one hundred and still have 6 people to go... And they still have 4 to go... Also one of my running backs was a scratch for some dumb reason and I didn't get to fix it in time.

You may wanna try making a trade dude... You have Rodgers and Wilson at QB, nothing besides McCoy at RB, and an unused bench spot... Trade a QB for some depth or something.

You're 2-6 and borderline GL2-bound. You may wanna try doing something drastic to at least stay in the Premier league

Omega

Banned

your team has a lot of issues of it's own. it's time to blow up the roster. no one is a keeper on your team besides Rodgers. At this point you're playing to keep your GJLP spot, might as well trade everyone.

if there's any bright side to this loss, you would have gotten demolished no matter who you had. GRONKs team played insane this week. My entire team has played or is finishing their game now and I only have 6 more points than him.

edit - haha just noticed youngplaya dropped CJ Spiller for Crabtree. that trade worked out for neither of us

Whoever ends up losing between Matt and I in GJL3 should be cursing the fantasy gods. He's at 151.46, while I'm at 144.58 with Dez going tomorrow. Basically any other week it would be a guaranteed win for either of us. We just happen to be facing off this week.

Though we're both 6-1, so we're in good shape regardless.

your team has a lot of issues of it's own. it's time to blow up the roster. no one is a keeper on your team besides Rodgers. At this point you're playing to keep your GJLP spot, might as well trade everyone.

if there's any bright side to this loss, you would have gotten demolished no matter who you had. GRONKs team played insane this week. My entire team has played or is finishing their game now and I only have 6 more points than him.

edit - haha just noticed youngplaya dropped CJ Spiller for Crabtree. that trade worked out for neither of us
yep, that trade was useless.

And I can't believe I'm still neck and neck with a damn AFK team... It's like when I got blown out by a dude with 3 people on bye last year... Dude's at 100+ points with (at least) Murray left to play...

Omega

Banned
yep, that trade was useless.

And I can't believe I'm still neck and neck with a damn AFK team... It's like when I got blown out by a dude with 3 people on bye last year... Dude's at 100+ points with (at least) Murray left to play...

god damn AFK

You losing could have possibly put me in 3rd place

damn you Mo Honey!

my team needs to be blown up? Nah I just needed to not lose by .6 for two weeks straight.

I'd have been in pretty good shape but of course i'm playing someone with a hundred and fifty fucking points right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom