• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2016 |OT| Make Fantasy Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent has J. Stewart and Denver's D tonight. Very rarely does this ever work as they are antithetical. So that's good. I on the other hand have G. Olsen and CJ Anderson. Hoping to be up 20-30 points after tonight.

It's almost go time, fellas! Cappa has joined as a last minute replacement for rand0mzer0 in GJL3 and everything is officially set.

Here are the pre-season power rankings for each league according to FantasyPros. Mostly posting so we can laugh at this in a few months!

GJLP
  1. King Jameis 100.0%
  2. Straw Hat Pirates 98.8%
  3. Reigning Champion 96.5%
  4. Rabid Lobsters 94.3%
  5. OnlyGoodellForgives 94.2%
  6. CBB Team of ??? 91.3%
  7. DinosaurBoner 91.3%
  8. Putin Karate Chop 91.2%
  9. Blahoholics 90.4%
  10. Kelika Beasts 89.6%
  11. BT's Skullcrackers 89.5%
  12. Kap'N Crunch 87.6%

GJL2
  1. Shots Fired 100.0%
  2. kingocfs 94.2%
  3. Password is Taco 94.0%
  4. Cap's Kooky Quartet 94.0%
  5. Hawkz 93.9%
  6. PO'ed 93.1%
  7. Hamilton Chiefs 90.5%
  8. GJLP Bound 90.1%
  9. shinanigans 89.6%
  10. Team Name TBA 86.3%
  11. Rudakus's Team 81.9%
  12. Eli's Red Bucket 76.6%

GJL3
  1. Florida Fornicators 100.0%
  2. Bail Kings (JL3) 98.2%
  3. VJs Redemption Squad 96.4%
  4. TheRipsCostExtra 92.5%
  5. KingV's Kingfolk 92.2%
  6. Straight Cash Homie 92.2%
  7. Frustrated_Grunt 92.0%
  8. MariOta not MariotA 89.9%
  9. ArmagHEADdon 82.6%
  10. Best Friends 82.1%
  11. Golden Tate Warriors 78.6%
  12. Dr.Tracksuit 75.9%

My team being at the top of that gjl2 list makes me question fantasypro's entire existence

I gotta look at your team:

QB: Rivers, Brady
RB: Freeman, Latavius Murray, Forte, Foster
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Cobb, Hurns, Sanders
TE: Gates, Graham
K: Best K in the league
DEF: Arizona

If your RB/WR's play as expected, that's definitely a team to fear

giphy.gif

Compbros

Coaches said they were targeting 35 which is roughly half of the snap average. So limited is definitely gonna happen.

Yeah, it sucks that he has 10 points on your bench, but if he didn't get that TD would you be so happy about his production knowing he may not be playing much more?

Compbros

I'm not too hurt about it, I'd rather Kelvin do well on my bench than stink in my lineup. It just means I have a great WR2 for the year if he keeps it up and I can shuffle my flex as needed.

Up 26.3 points. =) Both have 7 players left. Pretty much where I expected to be as I said at the top of the page, 20-30 points up.

Compbros

If I played my team differently I'd be at 110 with Luck still to play. Very happy with my team and won't be crippled by an injury at any position.

Compbros

All my team except my kicker/defense (who cares) in double digits and my optimal lineup would be 152 points. Extremely satisfied. This isn't sustainable but Matthews and Benjamin are legit and I can go matchups for my 3 RBs.

All my team except my kicker/defense (who cares) in double digits and my optimal lineup would be 152 points. Extremely satisfied. This isn't sustainable but Matthews and Benjamin are legit and I can go matchups for my 3 RBs.

Floyd will hit double digits tonight so the only chump in my lineup who didn't make it was Eddie Lacy. Looks like he had a couple of runs within the 5 and didn't make it in. Weak. Gonna pull him for Jennings next week I think or Ivory if he comes back. My players must have double digits!
And they play the Vikings who's defense minus Sendejo and other Free Safeties is pretty wicked

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I need Edelman and Williams to have shitty games tonight and tomorrow. And Bennet to have a decent game.

Well, Floyd dropped a couple of TD passes and didn't make double digits but I still got high scorer for the week by 5+ points with over 151!

I can't look it up, but are QB's scoring a ton more points than last year? I don't remember this many QB's hitting the 30's or high 20's at any point last year

Edit: 7 QB's above 20 points, and 2 above 30 (and I own both, send those offers everyone!), with Big Ben playing tomorrow... No way having 8 QB's with 20+ points is normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom