• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

thomas_mutton

Neo Member
I'm guessing Vadrigar will give you a 5 or 6.

Or 4/10. :p

Got to give him/her credit for keeping the average pretty spot on 5, with what seems like a pretty nice bell curve distribution.
Personally think the people posting pics on gaf tend to skew prettier than what I consider to be average for the general populous.

Got to give him/her credit for keeping the average pretty spot on 5, with what seems like a pretty nice bell curve distribution.
Personally think the people posting pics on gaf tend to skew prettier than what I consider to be average for the general populous.

gaf makes you prettier and makes your penis larger
It is known

Well, as a Vadrigar-rated 4, I can tell you that your score will be more than likely higher than mine was.

BNdRuIh.jpg

Kal_El

With a wife that hot there is no need to rate you. You are obviously 10/10.

Vadrigar will probably give you a 5 though.

"wife" G/F of 7 1/2 years. She will appreciate the compliment though and she would rate me a 6-10 depending on if i'm playing too much Destiny

Awaiting the judgement of Vadrigar :)
He hasn't chimed in yet. Can't wait

9 for the family picture, beautiful
Thanks my boy is a big gamer. Just bought him HellDivers yesterday. He loves it

Pft, DC Comics nerds.

11/10

Is there any other Comics??
I like marvel

marrec

Banned
Lol at that rating. I'm sure the numbers are just randomly plucked up of thin air. There's no consistency aside from the fact that people of certain ethnicities are rated lower.

If 5 is average, he's not below average.

Vad obvs doesn't like black people.

Not that he's racist or anything, I mean aesthetically.

Lol at that rating. I'm sure the numbers are just randomly plucked up of thin air. There's no consistency aside from the fact that people of certain ethnicities are rated lower.

If 5 is average, he's not below average.

To Vadrigar he is. And what Vadrigar says is the truth. It is known.

It is not

OCD Guy

Vad obvs doesn't like black people.

Not that he's racist or anything, I mean aesthetically.

Allonym is a perfect example, how was he below average, there was nothing wrong with his face at all, and his body was good.

Allonym is better than a few people on this thread.

We've all got a "type", I'm not into guys or anything but I can objectively tell if someone is good looking or not.

Anyway I suppose it's his opinions, and I appreciate opinions by their very nature can't be "wrong".

N0VAM0D

You are pretty and I have to say, you look a lot like one actress, but I just can't remember her name or any movie she was in, but I know you look like her though.

Oh man, if you remember the name, please tell me! Super interested.

That girl in post 1804 got robbed. You're an 8 in my book

Thanks! I'm actually the same person from post #1682, which could potentially lower the overall score (it did for vadrigar!).

Would drag testicles through miles of broken glass just to hear you fart on a walkie talkie etc.

Hahahah! Thank you?!

marrec

Banned
well, i am only 26. :p

When i go out , i put some Wax in my hair to make it stand upright a bit more .

Edit : and every time i want to try to grow one it always ends up looking ugly .

You have really strong features but I'm surprised you're 26, you do look a bit younger. It could be the angle of the shot. I think the haircut works but it'd look better longer and parted (I'm a traditionalist). A beard would definitely cement the overall look but if you can't get a decent one going then definitely don't do that.

You have a nice base to work from that's for sure.

6/10

OCD Guy

SystemBug you're a good looking guy in my opinion.

I don't do "ratings" as such as numbers are meaningless, but whatever good looking is you can assign that number lol

Kevyt

Yo that burger looks like an 8

That's what I'm thinking, it's deliciously looking burger.

Ah, I can understand that. No worries at all! And thanks for the response. I used to have pretty severe image problems growing up so I often take things like that a little more personally than most would.

It's okay forehead guy. We understand :)

I think the V troll is having the time of his life right now and you all are giving him way too much attention.

Not only that but he's racially biased.

Any person of color posting a picture will get anywhere between a 3-5 from Vadrigar.

6, 7, 8 only if you're white, according to Vad.

Top Bottom