• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

roytheone

I just loaded up MGSV and Ocelot lectured me about ditching my men at Mother Base for three weeks. ;_;

I actually just completed MGS V 10 minutes ago!

(spoilers for the ending of MGS V)
And apparently i have NOT just completed MGS V :(.....or :), depending how you view it! Also, holy fuck that final fight against Sahelanthropus was incredibly intense. A bit long, but an amazing fight nonetheless.

Ourobolus

Banned

And apparently i have NOT just completed MGS V :(.....or :), depending how you view it! Also, holy fuck that final fight against Sahelanthropus was incredibly intense. A bit long, but an amazing fight nonetheless.

lol I AM FURTHER THAN YOU

Holy fuck some of these later missions are rough.

Ourobolus

Banned
Mission 47 just sapped my will to keep playing for the night. Nothing hurts more than following people and listening to their conversations to only make it to the last one and then get seen by a guy behind you. Sigh.

roytheone

Mission 47 just sapped my will to keep playing for the night. Nothing hurts more than following people and listening to their conversations to only make it to the last one and then get seen by a guy behind you. Sigh.

I'm not even in africa, I HAVE TO S RANK ALL THE MISSIONS.

I am so happy I don't care about s ranks and optional objectives in this game. Sure, I will try to go for them, but if I fuck up I don't mind that much, mission complete is still mission complete. I have a bunch of A and B ranks, I don't care. C ranks hurt a bit more though :( Never got a D rank, I didn't even knew that was possible until Drew from giantbomb got one in a video.

*Splinter

Thats pretty much where I stopped too, from what I hear
thats the better ending anyway

I might have felt more inclined to do side objectives if I could see them before completing the mission. Since I'm forced to replay for them anyway I'll do them "later" (ie. never)

cabot

You should change it to Cabot.

Not so subtle joke about PSN sucking and not letting you change your username.

I'm sure it can be done, let me just Bing that on my Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 Technical Preview using Microsoft Edge.

cabot

It sounds like the solution is to buy an xbox one.

dmc4ios2.gif

roytheone

It sounds like the solution is to buy an xbox one.

Funny that you say that. A couple of years ago I wanted to play an 18+ GFWL game, but because I was an idiot and didn't lie about my age when I made my hotmail account, I had to ask my parents to link their account to me to give me "permission" to play 18+ games. Then, a couple of years later, I wanted to play another 18+ game, but I still had to ask my parents to give "permission", even though I was already older than 18 now(this makes no sense). I couldn't find that option to change it in any of the GFWL menus, so I asked how I had to do that in the microsoft support forums. Their response? You could only change that option on an xbox 360 console, so I had to rent one if I wanted to change that option.........
Seriously, I was incredibly pissed about that, at first I couldn't believe that was actually the case because it was so absurdly incompetent. Luckily GFWL is dead now, but still, seriously advising me to rent a console to change a simple option that I should be able to change on my pc? Ridiculous.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
crabhelmet: i am unbanneded on the 10th

I'll never forgive Tim for what he has done to me.

Worst company to shill for.
Naaaaawwwww it was awesome! And I love love love how you kept up with it!

If there's one player that wouldn't let up playing, and playing super conscientiously, it'd have to be sooooyuriii~

Very heart.

💝

Speaking of which, I just signed my offer letter! :p

Grats, ouro!!!

crabhelmet: i am unbanneded on the 10th

SOON™

Sorian

Banned
Naaaaawwwww it was awesome! And I love love love how you kept up with it!

If there's one player that wouldn't let up playing, and playing super conscientiously, it'd have to be sooooyuriii~

Very heart.

💝

I phoned it in on the last day phase but I felt like that was part of the act too. I also enjoyed that no one questioned me when I started making it super obvious. Timeaisis even played along which helped :p

Top Bottom