• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
Less worry, and more caution about how much personal information I put out on the internet. It's not that I don't trust ya'll, but with really specific info like that, I like to be cautious.

In retrospect, it probably was silly.

My real first name is Richard, if that makes anyone feel any better.

Richard MG

Nailed it

cabot

My real name shows up in my steam profile, I feel I've made a huge mistake.

I'm actually pretty private about most things in life, just with the internet I feel like making a concerted effort to hide information will attract more to it.

So with that, my facebook profile picture is just me naked (with mario tash)

Zatoth

Less worry, and more caution about how much personal information I put out on the internet. It's not that I don't trust ya'll, but with really specific info like that, I like to be cautious.

In retrospect, it probably was silly.

My real first name is Richard, if that makes anyone feel any better.

ZdhC1.jpg

Remember that dream you had, about being "visited" by other players? That will be real soon.

Gorlak

Banned
How do I find and join the steam group?

I want you all to see my Hatoful Boyfriend Achievements (
I got them all
)
Also I can only recommend this game for anyone. It's more like a visual novel, but it has PIDGEONS and mystical SECRECTS! Go play it, be the new human girl and find your love in pidgeon school...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Maybe we need pigeon mafia.

And one of the commands could be HOHOHO

Droplet

I got them all
)
Also I can only recommend this game for anyone. It's more like a visual novel, but it has PIDGEONS and mystical SECRECTS! Go play it, be the new human girl and find your love in pidgeon school...

Hahaha, getting all the achievements just means you finished the whole story! I have more time on that game than I care to admit. It's like my 3rd most played game because everyone I told about it wouldn't believe me until they played it themselves.
I make them play Shuu's path for maximal viewing hilarity.

The group is here.

I got them all
)

EVERYBODY should play Hatoful Boyfriend. Truly the masterpiece of the dating sim genre.

roytheone

I got them all
)

Never played it, but I did read the story on a wiki after seeing a video of the game. And
holy shit that game gets incredibly dark towards the end 0_0

squidyj

I got them all
)

Hatoful is too mainstream, you're not cool unless you've 100% PacaPlus

RetroMG

I got them all
)

I've actually been wanting to play Hatoful for the longest time (since that amazing Lets Play from BrokenForum), but I figured I'd catch hell from people on my friends list. lol

Droplet

I've actually been wanting to play Hatoful for the longest time (since that amazing Lets Play from BrokenForum), but I figured I'd catch hell from people on my friends list. lol

Just do it. You know in your heart of hearts that it will be good, and nobody will judge you for it.

Just buy it DRM free if you're so worried, jeez.

Coppanuva

Just do it. You know in your heart of hearts that it will be good, and nobody will judge you for it.

Just buy it DRM free if you're so worried, jeez.

Yeah, and if you do that you can add the external program to launch from steam and give it some really masculine name or something, "GUNS AND EXPLOSIONS AND WOMEN DATING SIM", that'll trick them.

roytheone

I really want to pick this up, but I haven't finished Persona 4 yet.

Too many games aaaaaaaa

I never even played persona 4. I did watch the complete giant bomb endurance run, so I am actually still quite familiar with the game without having played it.

Sawneeks

Banned
Persona 4 Dancing is all the Vita needs.

It's the savior the Vita needs, not the one it deserves.

Now that I think of it, pretty much every game I've enjoyed on Vita has been a port. DR 1 & 2, Tales of Hearts R, Muramasa Rebirth...wow.

Shhhh, Sony doesn't want you to know that. They don't want people to realize that they have avoided making new Vita games for years.

Although if they brought DR 1 & 2 to PS4 that would be nice.

roytheone

Shhhh, Sony doesn't want you to know that. They don't want people to realize that they have avoided making new Vita games for years.

I think most of my time spend on the Vita were also ports, mainly those HD collections from ps2 games (ratchet, jak, sly, metal gear solid, god of war)

Sawneeks

Banned
I think most of my time spend on the Vita were also ports, mainly those HD collections from ps2 games (ratchet, jak, sly, metal gear solid, god of war)

Those HD collections are super nice! I mean, except for Jak but we don't talk about that one. But that and the amount of classic Playstation titles you can get on the Vita is really nice, it's essentially a portable PS3.

I've heard rumors that it might be happening. Kind of makes sense with DR 3 coming to PS4 along with Vita.

I really hope they do. I looked into them a little after Dangan Mafia started and they look like a ton of fun but I don't have the money to go buy a whole system just to play them. If anything I can read up on 1 & 2 before buying 3...

RetroMG

I really hope they do. I looked into them a little after Dangan Mafia started and they look like a ton of fun but I don't have the money to go buy a whole system just to play them. If anything I can read up on 1 & 2 before buying 3...

If this helps, a Vita TV is like $35 at Amazon. Get a memory card for like $15-20 for a small one, and you're good to go.

RetroMG

I know Rock Band 4 isn't launching with Online Multiplayer, but if/when it gets added, we might need a Gafia Rock Band.

cabot

I'll be getting RB4 just after Christmas, but I'm buying an xbone for it because all my dlc/exports are tied to microsoft unfortunately.

roytheone

Those HD collections are super nice! I mean, except for Jak but we don't talk about that one. But that and the amount of classic Playstation titles you can get on the Vita is really nice, it's essentially a portable PS3.

I still talk a lot about that one, because every time it is on sale on psn, there are people asking if they should buy the vita version of the Jak collection. I see it as my sworn duty to warn everyone that want to buy that game TO NOT DO IT, IT IS TERRIBLE. Seriously, it is one of the worst ports I have ever played, and since I am mainly a pc only player that is saying something because I have played my fair share of bad ports.

Top Bottom